Chapter 4

~Third POV~

Lucy's body shook as she sobbed into Freed's chest. Freed frowned as he listened to his sister, thinking about what had happened to her, he thought 'It shouldn't have been like this!! If only I was strong then!'

Lucy somehow sensing his inner battle looked up at him and said "Freed. What happened isn't your fault! We were young, and we hadn't even discovered our magic yet! So don't blame yourself!"

Freed smiled at Lucy. She was just like as they were kids. Caring. Sweet. Strong. Brave.

Freed looked at Lucy and said "You're right. But let's think happy! We're finally together again! You'll never have to feel alone again!" 

Lucy teared up as his finished his sentence. She smiled as tears fell down her face and said "You're right Freed-Nii."

Freed smiled and wiped her tears and said "Are you ready to face the guild? If you aren-" He didn't get to finish as Lucy dragged him out of the room and stopped at the second floor railing.

Natsu being able to smell her scent his head snapped up to the second floor. He grinned widely and yelled "LUCEE!!! YOU'RE OKAYYYYYYY!!" The guild looked to where he was yelling and saw Lucy. 

The guild cheered and yelled "LUCY IS OKAY!!" 

Lucy giggled and jumped off the second floor railing as Freed screeched "LUUUUUCCCCYYY!! DON'T DO THATTTT!!!" 

Lucy not looking where she was falling to looked up to Freed and smiled. That smile didn't last long as she hit the ground.. well more like landed on SOMEONE. 

Lucy looked around as the guild stood there frozen, waiting for something to happen. Lucy looked down to see who she landed on and her eyes went wide as she got up quickly and said "OH MY MAVIS! I'M SO SORRRRRYYY LAXUSSSS!!" 

Laxus covered his ears and said "Jeez Blondie! No need to yell!"

Lucy glared and said "I'm NOT even blonde! YOU'RE CLEARLY THE "BLONDIE" HERE!!" 

Laxus got a tick mark on his head as he stood up and towered over Lucy and said "What're you gonna do about it BLONDIE?" 

Lucy glared and said "FIGHT ME LAXUS!!"

The guild yelled "NANI?!?!?!?"

Laxus smirked and said "Fine Blondie. But when you lose don't start crying!" Lucy grinned and said "I'm not the one whose gonna lose today SPARKY!"

Laxus glared and said "Don't call me SPARKYYY!!" She smiled sweetly and said "Ohhhhh? Is SPARKY upset?"

Lucy giggled and then looked at him wide eyed as he glared darkly and said "run."

She didn't have to be told twice! She ran outside of the guild to the training grounds. Lucy stood on one end on the field and Laxus on the other. 

Master Makarov stood up and yelled " I WANT A FAIR FIGHT! NO CHEATING! THERE ARE NO OTHER RULES BUT DO NOT DESTROY MY GUILD HALL!!"

Laxus smirked and said "Oi! Gramps don't worry! This match will be over quick!"

Master mumbled "with that attitude you're going to get your ass handed to you."

Team Natsu, Freed, and Master had placed bets on Lucy while others placed them on Laxus.

Lucy looked at Laxus and said "Are you ready Sparky?"

Laxus smirked and said "Shouldn't I be asking you that?"

Lucy smiled and looked at Master and nodded her head, Laxus did the same.

Master yelled "ALRIGHT!! 1!! 2!! 3!! GOOO!"

Lucy smirked and yelled "CELESTIAL GODDESS ARMOR!!"

(Not the red eyes! And imagine her with Green hair :})

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Lucy smirked as Laxus stood there and stared at her. Lucy took her chance and cast a spell.

She yelled " Oh! CELESTIAL GODDESS OF THE HEAVENS PLEASE LEND ME YOUR POWER! OH HOLY GATES OF THE 12 ZODIACS! OPEN! HOLY CELESTIAL PLANET BEAM!"

Laxus was attacked with thousands of planets, and stars for what seemed like forever. After the spell ended Laxus stood there, well barley standing. He coughed up blood and grinned "Well Lucy, you're pretty powerful. I gotta hand it to you! YOU WIN!" 

And with that he fell to the ground, knocked out. Lucy grinned and walked to Laxus. She disabled her armor and casted a healing spell, "Celestial God Healing! 100%"

Lucy's hands glowed a dark blue and then Laxus looked the same as he did before the battle. Lucy looked at the crowd and watched as the members moped because they lost the bet. 

~

TBCCCCC

I HOPED YOU LIKE TODAY'S CHAPTERRRR !! I'LL UPDATE SOOOOOON AND IM ALSO STARTING ANOTHER FANFICTION!!!!

~Kendall-Chan