Chapter two- Phone swaps

Ello Luvs,

So chapter two!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please love it and remember I take requests, just PM and the account it will be made on is called newvampwolfk17 I haven't made anything yet cause I haven't got requests but if there is a story you would like me to write just tell me! you get to name it and choose the character names and then also you get dedication!!!! Anywhowhore read on!!! ^-^ and picture of money on the side and Pedo Bear ^_^

Chapter two-

"ALI LOVE!!!! WAKEY UPY BEFORE I DO SOMETHING YOU'LL REGRET!!!" Nikki yelled from the kitchen to my room. I shouted back as I changed out of my PJs "HOW WILL I REGRET SOMETHING YOU DO?". I picked out a pair of grey skinny jeans that I wore when I met Chris Colfer with Nikki and a blue tank top under my work shirt. Nikki ran up the stairs in her red jeans she met Chris Colfer in and her work shirt then smiled "I remember the day we wore these pants" with a dreamy look on her face I rolled my eyes and smiled "I do to, that was today, lets go before we're late for work" and we ran down stairs to her car and I got into mine. We had different things to do right before work. Nikki had to go to Starbucks and buy herself a Vanilla Latte' and a cookie. I had to go get some more dog food for Molly and Barbara Streisand (Nikki's dog) at Petco. I bought the food plus a few treats then went home to drop the food off.

*AT WORK NOW!*

I walked into the pizzeria and saw Haley wave a goodbye to me "um where are you going?" I asked confused and she smiled at me brightly "I'm happy to say I have a call for a modeling job!" she then left. REALLY BITCH YOUR LEAVING US ALONE AGAIN???!!! Since everyone else was still in line for the Iphone cause they sold out in one day the rest of our workers were in line for the new shipment due tonight. Fucking assholes, why does everyone feel like leaving Nikki and I alone? I mean we're only eighteen the youngest out of all of them if anything we should be the ones gone. But we were saving up our money for a trip to London, we had been planning on living there since we were thirteen and it was still our dream. We would be leaving our family behind but that's okay, we would also be leaving away the fucking people who broke our hearts and hatted on us for being close friends. I had bitch slapped my fair share of people who call us gay and they mean it not in the joking matter like we always do. Taylor Swift comes in for us there, it was sad how much her album "Fearless" explained my recent breakup with Justin so perfectly. I walked up to the tables that were in my section for today waiting for Nikki to come and help me. I mean I sleep in ALLOT and I had some chores to do today so it was just after the dinner rush so I shouldn't really be complaining but... I was just so tired of this job. After twenty minutes of being alone serving three tables in my section and two in Nikki's she came in with her Starbucks and cookie. "GOOD EVNING LOVES!" she called to Joey and I even though we were right in front of her, and because of this she earned a few weird looks from the customers. "You have two tables to work on, the family of five and the old man who is waiting for his niece" I told her and she nodded putting on her apron and walking over to her tables. I went back to mine.

*ANOTHER FLASH FORWARD IN TIME BECAUSE I CAN!*

It was again just a few minutes till we leave and go back home. Except since it was friday we had a late shift and we would be going home at 10:23. It was now 10:20. JUST THREE MINUTES!!! we didn't leave earlier because our boss is very stubborn about when your aloud to leave. Nikki was staring at the cookies with a dollar in her hand trying to decide weather or not to buy one. I was on my Tumbler. Joey was texting his boyfriend. He can deny it all he wants... He's his boyfriend. I was reblogging a bunch of One Direction stuff, I saw a gif of a man sing and someone threw a shoe at his face. I reblogged and typed "LOL" as my comment.  I heard the door give the jingle of a customer. I looked up and sighed, I recognized the hats and sunglasses of the boys from last night. I looked over and Nikki who staring at her phone not paying attention. I looked up as Earl just waved to them telling them to sit wherever, they walked over to the bar and sat down. I put a menu in front of each boy. They each muttered a thanks and opened up their menus. I felt someone put their arms around my waist and I looked to my side to see Nikki. She kissed my cheek and said quickly "well I gotta go I have a Ryan Beatty concert sorry didn't tell you sooner!" she then ran out the door yelling "LOVE YOU SEE YOU AT HOME!". Really bitch? you buy tickets to a concert and don't tell/invite me? I glared at the door watching her get into her car like the creeper I am. I turned back to the boys "ready for drinks?" I asked and they nodded and ordered. "Two pepsis, a rootbear, and two waters" I stated back and they nodded. I turned around and grabbed five glasses and filled them up with the drinks. I then turned around again and gave them their drinks. "Ready to order?" I asked and they nodded and one that had a cute little face like a puppy said "we'll have three pineapple and bacon pizzas" he said "that all?" I asked as I wrote it down "all for now" the blonde said. I went into the kitchen not wanting to stand and stare at the boys like a weirdo and handed the order to Joey. "get some pizza out of the freezer" he ordered and I nodded and did as he told. We then put them in the giant ovens and waited chatting about random stuff. He asked how Molly was I answered with "cute as ever" he asked where Nikki was I answered "went to a concert". I asked him about Hunter he would avoid the question.