Chapter 1

Lucy's POV

I woke up in the morning and arranged my bed then i take a shower. I was thinking about leaving/quitting the guild so I made up my mind. I got dressed and eat my breakfast and go to the guild. As i was walking towards the guild i became nervous. Then i came I walked towards the master's office Then I saw everyone was talking to Lisanna but i don't care . I continue walking then someone called my name "Lucy!" ????? said . Then I turn around and saw Natsu "What is it,Natsu?"

I said . " uhmmm, Lucy i kicked you out of the team and replace Lisanna"Natsu said." I-i........." I can't say anything."Your the only one who is weak on the guild and on the team and Lisanna is stronger than you so you should train yourself to get stronger."Natsu added.I cry and cry until i realized what i must do. I walk to the master's office.

Master's POV

*knock*knock* "Come , in " I said. I saw Lucy who was crying . Then i asked her " Why are you crying, Lucy?" " Master I'm leaving the guild"she said.

I was shocked she was just new here then she was going to quit. "Why?"I asked " you see Master when i start a conversation to everyone they just ignore me then as i was walking Natsu called me then he said i'm a weakest in the guild and he kicked me out of the team So i decided to train anywhere just to get stronger Master i promised i will get back after i got stronger or i will get back after 4 years." She said. " Okay you promise" I asked said "Let me remove your guild mark" I added.

"Sure" she said. "Good Luck" I said . When she was about to leave " Oh! Master Please said this to others tomorrow dont tell them today okay, Bye!" she said

Lucy's POV

I got home and laid down to my bed "ahhhh,finally i was able to say it" then i packed all my things and pay my rent .Then go to a Forest

Master's POV

"All right brats Did you know that there's missing mage in here!!!!" I said And They look to me puzzled. Then Levy said " Lu-chan is missing " "that's right because she already quit the guild" "What" Levy said then she cry "Do you want to know why she left the guild?" "Why Master?" Erza said with a serious tone. "It's because when she start a conversation to all of you , you just ignore her then yesterday she was kicked out from the team by Natsu and he said she was the weakest mage in here so she decided to quit"I said. "Huh! what i said she just train becuse she was weak not to quit " Natsu said "LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCYYYYYYYYYY" Everyone said."Were really SSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRY"

Lucy's POV

I walked into the forest then i got into the deeper part of it then i heard someone singing. then i follow where it came from then i saw a beautiful lady then she stop when she saw me "May I help you ?" She said "uhmm, can you tell where am i?" I said "Sure, You're right infront of me " she's weird or something

"oh! Sorry for my rudeness, My name is Angelica Nice to meet you" Angelica said "My name is Lucy Heartfilia Nice to meet you Angelica"I said

"Did you just say Lucy Heartfilia" Angelica asked "Yup"I said " Ehhhhhhh! You're the princess" Angelica said"I'm an Angel Dragon and this is my human form and i want to show you to your mom!"

To be Continue !!!!!!!!