Chapter 11

Hana P.O.V.

Hoshi looks at Seungcheol Oppa with a stare while Seungcheol oppa glares daggers.

"Whatever, can we justs practice?" Hoshi asks rolling his eyes.

"We're still trying to figure where Hana is going to sleep" Jeonghan says.

Why is he so mean? He wasn't like this yesterday! Is he really like this just because he has to be serious with practice....

I walk up to Seungcheol Oppa and whisper in his ear so that he can only hear.

"Is there another practice room where I can be alone?" I wonder.

He looks at me then at the boys.

"No but you can stay in the instrument room right across the room" He replys whispered  back. 

I nod my head and walk slowly towards the door.

"Where are u going?" Woozi asks pointing at me.

Everyone looks at me.

"Shes just going to the room right in front of the room" Seungcheol oppa replies.

"You mean the instrument room?Why?" Joshua asks.

"Probably because she needs a break from you guys, and because shes a waste of time/distraction for practice" Hoshi says whispering the last part, but I could still hear it.

Everyone gasps.

"HYUNG!" Dino screamed.

"What? Its not like you guys haven't thought about her distracting us!" Hoshi spats coldly.

I look down.

I grit my teeth.

"Don't you ever say something bad about my sister" Seungcheol Oppa sternly says walking close to Hoshi glaring daggers.

Is that what everybody think? I'm a distraction?

I walk up to Hoshi and slap him across the face.

Everyone looks in shock.

I grab his arm and twist it behind.

"OW" Hoshi screams is pain.

"Don't ever..ever underestimate me...I already know that i'm a waste..... a disapointmet...i'm worthless" I say quietly..looking at him ice cold...

After a few more seconds I let go..

He falls down to the ground holding his arm looking frightened.

"Don't worry...I didn't even break a bone..you should be fine since you think your so tough" I growled.

I turn the my back to see the others with their mouths hanging open.

I look a Seungcheol Oppa with shocked eyes.

"Remind me to never mess with her" Dk whispers to Seungkwan.

I turn to them..eyeing them right through..(Lol I can't..help)

They look everywhere exept me.

"I'll just go...since you think i'm such a waste..and don't worry...I won't be moving in" I told in a soft voice.

I walk towards and door and quickly grab the door knob and run out.

"HANA!" 

HELLO! EVERYONE! Hope you enjoyed this chapter..and as you guys can see. Hana character is....tough? Idk i'm just out of ideas sooooo I thought...why not give twist..honeslty I don't know how I came up with this? But i'm just gonna go with it for my sake. Anyway, plz vote or comment down below! 

BYE~ <3