Chapter 10

Hana P.O.V.

 I get up from bed and go to Seungcheol Oppa's room.

I knock on the door.

"Oppa? Its morning!" I say.

No reply..

"Oppa?" I say and open the door to not even see him..

Hmmm

I walk downstairs...

"Oppa?"

I walk into the kitchen to see a note on the fridge.

Dear Hana,

               I had to go practice early in the morning. Sorry that I couldn't stay that long...I'll try to come often as I can! Wait nvm I forgot your going to be staying with me and the other members at the dorm! Enjoy your last day at work! Wait..you don't have work..because now I found a new job for you! I noticed that there was a book of costumes designs! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!!???, and I since I knew that your good at doing makeovers! Why not become Seventeens newest stylists!? Even if you say no i'm signing to up! Jk! But don't go to work. I already told your boss that your not working there anymore. Let's talk about this later! Love you Hana!

P.S. Don't forget to pack your things! And don't worry I'll help you after practice! <3

I smile.

I look around and start packing all of my stuff.

Let's see...

Books,music CD's, my kpop posters, my song book, and my design book (etc.).

2 hours later..

*Sigh*

Almost done...

(Meanwhile)

Seungcheol P.O.V.

"COME ON PEOPLE CLAP FOR MEH!!" Seungkwan begs.

"As if" Vernon says.

Seungkwan "Flips his hair".

We were taking a five minute break after practicing for about 4 hours.

I should call Hana..

I take my phone out of my pocket and dial her number.

"Oppa?" I hear a soft voice.

I chuckle.

"Hey, how's it going?" I ask.

"Almost done packing" Hana replied quietly.

"Already?!" I was suprised. How can she be almost done?!

"Hyung who are you talking too?" Joshua asks.

"Are you not done with practice?!" Hana asked in a scared voice.

"Is that Hana?" Wonwoo asks.

"NOONA?!" Dino says in a confused voice.

"Do you wanna come over to practice?" I ask Hana.

....

"Please?" 

"....fine" Hana says with a sigh.

(10-15 minutes later)

Hoshi P.O.V.

"NOONA YOU'RE GOING TO LIVE WITH US?!!" Screamed Dino.

 Seungcheol hyung slaps the back of Dino's head.

Seungcheol hyung little sister came by to see us practice.

And apparently Hana is going to live with us.

I honestly didn't think that Seungcheol would ever even think about letting her living with us.

"Yes she is living with us" Seungcheol says.

"Where is she going to sleep? We don't even have any spare rooms!" Woozi hyung asks.

"Well, since Dino has his own room we can make that Hana's room" He suggested.

"WHAT! WHERE AM I GOING TO SLEEP?!" Dino whines.

"How about in the performance teams room like your suppose to" Jun says rolling his eyes.

Dino glares at Jun.

*Sigh*

I don't have time for this! ugh while their talking might as well practice without music.

Hana P.O.V.

As i'm watching the boys talk about me moving in I feel really uncomfortable.

"How about in the performance team room like your suppose to" Jun says rolling his eyes.

Dino glares at Jun.

I laugh mentally. 

I look around their practice room to see Hoshi dancing. 

It would be fun to actually dance..

I walk towards the middle of the room behind Hoshi, and look at him dancing.

He's really good..

I wonder..

He does a dance move...

And did the same move..

I look down...

Maybe this is kinda fun...

"Huh"

I look up to see Hoshi in front of me..

Looking into me...

He's so close...

"Can you dance?" Hoshi asks?

"YAH! KWON SOOYOUNG! STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTAR" Seungcheol says sternly leaving a dark aura around him.

HELLO! EVERYONE!!!  Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I honestly had the most trouble with this one so far bc I had like a little bit of writer's block.. anyway plz vote or comment down below! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR THE READS! LOVE YOU GUYS! 

BYE~~