Chapter 5: Temptation

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL THEMES INCLUDING CHOKING AND BITING. GAVIN IS UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL WHICH IMPAIRS HIS JUDGEMENT DURING THIS CHAPTER; THIS MEANS THERE WILL BE NON-CONSENSUAL SEX/RAPE. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
There is also a scene where Gavin throws up in the toilet. If you're not comfortable with any of the above, please skip to the next chapter.

Side note: I am NOT supporting the act of taking advantage of someone who is either under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This is a work of fiction and should not be taken as endorsement of such behavior.

________________________________________________________________________________

Gavin slowly blinked a few times then attempted to shut the door in Richard's face but the android positioned his foot to stop the door from closing all the way. The detective groaned then tried slamming the door again.

"Detective!" Richard yelled, as he halted the door with his left forearm. Gavin didn't acknowledge his partner. The android's brows snapped together as he cocked his head, visibly upset by his colleague's unresponsiveness. "Get lost, p-plastic boy," the detective muttered, trying to maintain his balance. Richard forced the door open causing the shorter of the two to stumble back a bit. Just as the detective was about to shout at his partner, he noticed his cat, Cleopatra, comfortably lounging in RK900's right arm. Gavin gasped as he smeared his hands on his face, "Cleo! You smelly fool! Come give your father a hug," he extended his arms and puckered his lips. Richard restrained his colleague, puzzled by the detective's behavior. "What's gotten into you?" the machine looked to the brunette, confusion evident on his face.

Gavin giggled, "Nothing, tin can," he shooed, "Now, g-get outta here!"

RK900 analyzed the particles circulating in the air and found traces of ethanol. The machine glanced at his partner with concern, "You're intoxicated."

Gavin's jaw dropped, "Me?" he waved his hand dismissingly, "Nooooo."

"You're not acting like your usual self which makes me believe you are in fact in a drunken stupor, detective," Richard declared, evidently frustrated. "Oh, I'm sorry," Gavin expressed with hands on his hips, "I didn't know you were my fucking mother!" he yelled at his annoyed counterpart. "I mean, what the fuck are you even doing here anyway?" the detective crossed his arms over his chest, a hiccup escaping his throat in the process. "The Detroit Police Department received multiple phone calls in the past twenty minutes," Richard brought his hand to Cleopatra's head to stroke her soft fur, "Noise complaints from tenants on the first and second floor," he leered at the detective.

Gavin dragged the corners of his mouth into a frown, "And of course fuckin' Fowler had to send you, huh?" he shook his head in disappointment, "Gimme back my cat, douchebag," he staggered to his partner and snatched Cleo out of his colleague's arms. "She was mewling behind the door when I got here," Richard stepped into the detective's apartment, walking into the brunette's shoulder as he entered, "maybe if you weren't listening to your atrocious music at such an unbearably high volume, you would have heard her calling out to you," the android bitterly stated, LED turning yellow. The detective let out an irritated chuckle, "Oh please do come in and make yourself at home," he said, eyes following the machine, "C-can't even drink without you gettin' all up in my face about it, you good for nothin' r-robot," the brunette stuttered as he swayed back and forth.

RK900 remained silent as he approached the stereo system. Gavin continued to stare at his counterpart through narrow eyes then laughed as revelation hit, "Ah, I see what this is really about," he sauntered toward the couch, "You're mad that I was mean to you back at the station," he smiled as he plopped himself onto the soft, cushiony sofa. Richard remained quiet, ignoring his colleague, as he lowered the volume of the music that was currently playing. Out of curiosity, the android analyzed the track and peered over his shoulder to observe a weary Gavin. Aerials by System of a Down was now softly emanating from the speakers. "There. That wasn't too hard now was it, detective?" Richard walked over to his partner, LED regressing back to blue. "Fuck..you," Gavin mumbled as his head slowly titled back. "You should go get some rest," the machine placed a hand on the detective's shoulder, "You've had a long day."