Not titled yet

Bare with me and read....    

     First year at college and I know no one who I would tolerate enough to talk to and I’ll be honest I am not the type of person to go out right to meet new people; that was never the type thing I ever did.  Like any typical teenage girl I started my college year off by dating a guy that my mom didn’t prove off from beginning to end.  I got random lucky when a group of people I had never spoken to before decided I was going to be their leap of faith.  They roped me in at dinner time when I was sitting alone doing literally nothing and this is where college started for me.

        Through this group I happened to meet the guy I ended up dating for 9 months I think where I thought I was having a good time but in the end I figured out I wasn’t.  Josh seemed like your typical loner who had to be friendlier than he seemed.  Anytime he was nearby I had the sinking feeling he was watching me and I always seemed to sense when he was near.  I never would of guessed he was a trouble maker or that once again my mother was right in her assessment on people.  I’ll give the kid one thing though he did end up teaching me a lot about – no not myself – but about a new almost religious idea.  Don’t stop reading yet its not a god complex or convert to my religion it’s more like finding your totem sign for the sac of having fun.

                            You still there?

                  I hope you are but either way I shall continue.

         His family called it the Chimera theory where everyone is born into a different class of animals.  Each of animal group has their own personality’s flaws.  There is more about this then just figuring out your animal but after you figure out your animal you can decide for yourself if you want to keep reading this or not I have no power over your want or will to read this story.  The animal groups are as follows: lion, wolf, shark, spider, snake and eagle.  Before I go any further I am going to say I personally am a lion so if any comments or side blurbs of words are thrown into this work well the lion description will explain.

             One might be wondering here if what I am saying is tight to Wicca or witchcraft. I can tell you now - NO - this is not witchcraft but it is Wicca.  There is a mighty big difference between the two and if you are truly interested in the difference check the index and find the section where it explains everything you would ever want to know about both.