Another Vampire Movie

I walk down the hall trying to forget how it happened .

How my world has just changed in such a short time .

Soon my parents won't even know that I exist.

To focused on the new baby.

My mom once said "If you do a bad thing then your bound to be punished for doing that thing."

I never thought my world was so fragile .That with the slightest move it could fall apart . It never occurred to me that I would actually need them around .That I relied on my parents .I mean for more than companionship .

I remember when I was little .I saw the outcome of people's actions before they even thought of doing it. It scared me ... It still does .

Have you ever known something bad was going to happen and you couldn't do anything to stop it from happening ?

Try living with the fact that no matter what you do or say its never going to be the way it was .

I kept walking hoping that it was just a dream and that my life is not ruined .

Who am I kidding .

This was meant to happen .

My parents were lonely (What with me living on campus)so they decided "hey let's have another kid its not like I'm almost 40 "

In what world would a normal person think it would be okay to have a kid at 37!

I mean by the time I'm 19 the kid will be like 6 months old .I can see it know ...people are gonna think its my kid not my parents .

"Hey ." it was my best friend Trey Summers . Judging by the look on his face he knew something was up with me and my life . "So next week Friday a bunch of us were going to go out and see a movie . And I wanted to see if you would come ?"

"Sure what movie ?"

"Day breakers ."

"So were going to go see a vampire movie ?"

"Yeah .... I thought you wanted to see it ?"

" I do see you at dinner  ?"

"Yeah ."

"Bye "

He walked away . I hate letting people know that I am suffering on the inside .Trey is the only one that could tell that I was drowning in my own pool of pain and regret that only me and Trey could see . He's like a brother he can tell that much just by looking at me . We grew up together .

I made my way to the classroom door .When it opened I saw her that girl from the beach.

She was wearing leggings a plaid skirt completed with a white collard shirt ,tie,and a black fitted vest with the school crest on it .Standard uniform .All the boys had to wear a white collard shirt with a tie dress pants and a dress coat with the school crest on it. Its not my favorite thing to wear but I have to .She had her hair up in a neat bun with one strand sticking out which looked great with her glasses by the way .

"Mister Darkner please take a seat ." the teacher said pointing to the desks .

It never occurred to me before that the lesson had started so I took a seat near the back ,and took notes on the lesson which was actually really interesting.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We have ten minutes to get to each class which are an hour long . So my normal day is pretty boring and long. .Unless I have my favourite teacher that day .

Miss .Mackee is my favorite teach because she makes every day an event. But she is getting married so she will be taking time of for her honeymoon.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

" Finally." I sigh "Lunch ." I grab a tray ,get my salad and go right to my dorm .I pull out my book and read as I eat .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I turn on my ps3 open crackle and start to watch XXXHolic .My favorite Japanese anime show . My favorite character is Mokina. He is soooo cute.

I swear I'm a dude .