.5

Kendall opened the door to her apartment and hurried in, hoping to go unoticed into her room. Her wishes did not come true.

"How was your date?" Callie asks, getting up from the couch to get a glass of water.

"Uh good I guess. Well until he touched my butt." Kendall mumbles. Callie's head snaps up.

"He didn't." Callie says.

"He did."

Callie walks over to where Kendall is standing and puts her arm around her shoulder. "I'm so sorry. I know you liked him a lot."

"No, it's okay. In his defence, he didn't know. It's not really his fault. It's more mine. I guess I probably lead him on." Kendall murmured back.

"No, babe, don't say that. Nothing that happened is your fault." Callie said in attempt to comfort the damaged girl.

"Thanks, a lot. Seriously. I don't know if I've thanked you enough since the episode happened." Kendall said truthfully.

Callie pulled Kendall in for a tight hug.

"I'm gonna go shower." Kendall said. Callie nods, starting the next episode of 'Scandal' on the TV.

"Oh, but, uh, should I call him and explain? Or like ask him somewhere to explain?" Kendall questions herself outloud.

"No, you said you saw him everyday on the subway?" Callie asks, followed by Kendall nodding. "Then just tell him Monday." Callie finishes.

Kendall goes into the shared bathroom and pulls on the shower knob. She sheds her clothes quickly and steps carefully into the water, pulling back at the scorching water hitting her pale skin. She turns the knob and the water cools down, her body quickly adjusting to comfortable water.

Kendall opens the bottle of shampoo sitting on the side of the shower and squeezes it, watching as it slowly spreads in her palm. She rubs it onto her scalp and lets the suds cover all of her hair.

After rinsing the shampoo out and repeating the same with conditioner, she stands under the water. Letting the hot liquid wash over her body, she finally relaxes. She allows the warmth to wrap around her body.

After standing there for what feels like ten minutes, she shuts off the water. Climbing out and wrapping a red towel around her body.

She scampers out of the bathroom and into her bedroom, the cool air of the apartment stinging against her warm skin.

She pulls a black 'The Neighbourhood' shirt over her body, followed by a pair of black running shorts. She notices how many pairs of black running shorts she has and makes a mental note to buy some different colored ones next time.

Kendall plugs her headphones in and starts to play her phone on shuffle, falling asleep to the song 'Fallingforyou' by the 1975.

---

Kendall wakes up to the sound of a blender. She swings her legs over the side of the bed and stands up, walking out into the living room.

"Do you have to do that so early?" Kendall complains.

Callie looks up from the blender, which has some purple-ish liquid swirling around inside.

"Yeah, I do. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, after all!" Callie yells over the blender.

Kendall rolls her eyes and opens the fridge, searching for the yogurts. She spots them in the bottom drawers and selects a peach one. Her favorite type of yogurt is peach yogurt.

She grabs a spoon out of the silver wear drawer and heads to the comfy couch located a few feet away from the island in the kitchen.

Pressing the ON button on the remote, she starts flicking through the channels. She finally decides on Disney, which is showing reruns of 'Suite Life of Zack and Cody.'

Callie walks over to couch, sipping on her purple smoothie.

"Did you think anymore about Ash?" she asks the light haired girl.

"No, trying to clear that from my mind. I'll see him Monday morning, and I'll apologize. Maybe he'll still want to talk to me after that." Kendall answers.

Callie nods, slurping the rest of her fruity smoothie.

"I'm not gonna tell him about the thing though. I don't want him to know yet." Kendall continues.

Callie stands up, saying, "Yeah, I understand. Tell him on your own time, bub."

Kendall checks the time on her phone, the time reads '11:33 AM'.

"Alright, we're not sulking around all day. Let's go shopping!!" Callie says with excitement.

"No, I don't wanna." Kendall whines.

"Too bad. We haven't even been since we moved here, plus Christmas is just over a month." Callie responds, standing up.

Kendall suddenly remembers how close it is to Thanksgiving, and how she'll have to go back to Oregon to see her family.

"Fine. As long as we get some more running shorts. I only own black ones and it's beginning to look like an obsession." Kendall chuckles.

---

Several hours and tons of shopping bags later, Kendall and Callie arrive back at the apartment.

"I don't know if I've ever bought so many clothes." Kendall laughs, setting down the bags from Urban Outfitters, Forever 21, and Brandy Melville.

Callie laughs and sets her bags down as well, plopping down on the couch in exhaust.

"I think 85% of the things I bought are black." Kendall says.

"That's the only color you own. At least you got some pink running shorts." Callie replies, standing back up and pulling her shirt down. She bends over and picks up her shopping bags.

"I'm going to go put these away." Callie mumbled, walking into her room.

Kendall looks down at her phone and sees thirteen missed calls from Ashton, along with lots of texts. She sighs, unaware of what to do.

She wants to call him back but she also is afraid to talk to him, and figures just waiting until Monday might be best, so that she can do it in person.

She sighs again, walking into her room to put her clothes away. Her thoughts seem to roam to Ashton, no mater what she does.

----------------------------------

These chapters just continue to get worse and worse I am so sorry.

omfg I used the wrong name and I didn't edit so I published this with the wrong name bless zoe for telling me.

This wasn't even in my plan I just added this it wasn't even supposed to happen.

All in all this chapter is trash and I am sorry. But hey I wrote this on my 10 year old brother's computer and if that isn't funny then I totally understand because I don't find it funny.

Thanks for reading! Remember to vote, comment, and tell your friends to read!! I love you! Thank you for existing!!

love caroline !!