Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It must be because of the alcohol. Yes, yes. The damn alcohol.

I didn't know how it happened but I found myself kissing Sage atop the kitchen counter. Goodness, I must be out of my mind!

"Mal . . ."

A protest left my mouth when he pulled away. I couldn't even remember the last thing we were talking about before his hands slipped inside my shirt and rested on my stomach.

Sage hungrily covered my mouth with his again. This time, he pulled me closer to him. It was a natural instinct to wrap my legs around his waist as the lust took over me. Pinisil ni Sage ang aking beywang habang ang kaniyang kaliwang kamay ay nagtataas-baba sa aking braso.

"Shit," he cursed under his breath and pulled the shirt off my head. "Let's get thing off, baby . . ."

Ungol lang ang naisagot ko sa kaniya. I am completely naked in front of him. In his kitchen! But I couldn't care less. All I could think right now is when he stepped closer earlier and started kissing the hell out of me, I've completely lost my mind.

Sage cupped my buttocks as he carried me inside the bedroom. His lips never left my neck and when he laid me on bed, a small purple bruise had started to form on the delicate part of my skin where he had sucked it earlier.

Sage didn't bother wasting time. He went on top of me and bucked his hips with mine, making me groan in ecstasy. Something inside of me is throbbing . . . pleading to come out. I want Sage to reach deeper inside of me.

"Sage . . . clothes, please." I tugged his shirt like a child, wanting to throw it off his shoulder. Biglang rumehistro ang pagkagulat sa kaniyang mukha ngunit mabilis din iyong nawala. His lips left mind for a second then he hurriedly pulled his shirt off. Ang kaniyang mga mata'y dumapo sa aking katawan. I suddenly felt embarrassed.

"You really are beautiful, Mal . . ." he whispered on my ears as his hands travelled to my breast. He squeezed it tightly before he started making small circles around my nipples. It earned another moan from me.

Pinagpapadyak ko ang aking paa lalo na nang bumaba ang mainit na labi ni Sage. His mouth covered one of my nipples, sucking me while his other hand went down on me. I gasped when his warm hands first made contact of my throbbing flesh. He traced my damp folds and it took all my willpower not to scream his name. It's such a torture!

"Sage, please . . ." I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes and I don't even know what the heck was that for.

"Patience, Mal . . ." he said, a naughty smile curling on his lips. His mouth finally left my breast as he positioned himself down there. Sage spread my legs wider and before I could utter a word, he slipped his tongue inside of me.

"Fuck!" my eyes rolled back on my skull as Sage continued his sweet torture. The bed groaned when I continuously bucked my hips forward and backward, trying to match Sage's rhythm as his tongue performed expertly on my core. "Sage—"

"Ssh . . . You're going to wake the entire neighborhood, Mal." He teased when he detached himself and pulled down his boxers. Napalunok ako. It was the first time I saw a male's anatomy. And I didn't know if I should be impressed or not for I have nothing to compared to when I first saw Sage's.

Hinalikan niya ulit ako bago kumaibabaw sa akin. I swallowed hard. My heart wouldn't stop beating erratically. It was so stupid of me to scream out loud when he first entered me.

"Shit . . ." Sage muttered, freezing all of a sudden. "You're a virgin?"

I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes close. "Of course I am!"

"We shouldn't—"

"Just do it, goddamit!" I thrusted my hips forward, sending pain in every part of my body. But this time, I kept my mouth shut. Tumulo ang mga luha ko sa mata.

"Ssh . . ." Sage kissed my tears away and brushed his lips with mine. "I promise to be gentle, Mal . . ."

A sob rose to my throat but I swallowed it down. I nodded my head and let Sage do his thing. I am still having a hard time adjusting to his entire length but after a couple of thrusts, the pain subsided and it was replaced by a foreign pleasure unbeknownst to me.

Sage whispered my name repeatedly as our bodies unite. I screamed his name and clawed his back. I couldn't do a thing. Sage took me. I let him took me. Maybe a part of me wanted this thing to happened. Maybe it was so stupid of me.

But I will forever treasure the longing, the love, and affection in his eyes as the thrusted in and out of me. When he fastened his pace and shot his load inside of me, Sage collapsed and buried his head on my neck. "I love you, Mal . . ." he whispered on my ears.

I froze. Tears silently streamed down my face. Sage is still inside of me. He will always be inside of me. I could always feel him throbbing, pulsating, and being alive inside of me. Surge of emotions hit me as I tried to blinked back my tears but it was useless. I just kept on crying silently as Sage panted heavily.

"What's wrong, Mal?" he lifted his gaze, a worried look on his face.

"N-Nothing . . ." umiling-iling ako at itinulak siya palayo. I felt a sudden loss when he detached his body from mine. I wrapped the blanket around my body and desperately looked around the room.

"Mal?"

"J-Just please get my clothes." Garalgal ang aking boses na wika.

"But Mallory—"

"Please. I want to go home." Matigas kong wika.

Ilang minute akong tinitigan ni Sage bago siya bumuntong-hininga. He picked up his clothes and changed before he quietly left the room. When the door clicked shut, more tears came streaming down my face. I rocked back and forth on the bed, trying to calm myself. I want to convince myself that it's going to be okay. That this is just temporary. Sage is just temporary. He will soon fade away. Just like everyone else.

Nang makabalik si Sage ay hindi ako umimik. My eyes are red and puffy from crying as I changed into my clothes from last night. I told him I want to go home. I could see the desperation in his eyes but he didn't protest. He offered me a ride.

"I don't want to complicate things, Sage." I said with a sigh. "Just grab me a taxi or anything. Leon will go apeshit once he sees me with you when I disappeared last night."

"Okay," bagsak ang balikat na tumawag si Sage ng taxi. Inihatid niya ako sa labas ng kaniyang condo. Hindi ko na siya pinagsalita pa. Kaagad kong isinarado ang pintuan ng sasakyan at ihinilamos ang aking mukha sa palad.

What have you done, Mallory?

I was so engaged in my thoughts that I didn't notice Leon's condo in a distance. Nang makababa ako ay napansin ko kaagad ang pamilyar na sasakyang nakasunod sa akin. Napailing na lamang ako. Why are you still following me, Sage?

"Mallory!"

Leon was talking to the receptionist when he saw me. Kaagad siyang tumakbo papalapit sa akin at hinawakan ang aking braso. Concern is evident on his face.

"Where have you been? May nangyari ba sa iyo? Someone told me that a guy took you away from the studio yesterday and the motherfuckers won't tell me who he is!" he exclaimed in anguish.

"I'm okay, Leon. I said quietly.

"Was it Sage?" he asked in a low voice.

Umiling ako. "No, it's not. And please don't ask me who he is. Wala kang dapat ipag-alala. Nandito na ako."

"Pero Mallory—"

"Leon, please. I'm tired. I just want to sleep for a little."

Pinagmasdan ako ni Leon bago siya tumango. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. He even planted a kiss on top of my head.

"Okay. Let's talk later. Magpahinga ka muna."

Hindi ako sumagot. Ang mga mata ko'y dumako sa sasakyan ni Sage na naka-park sa di kalayuan. He rolled his windows down and our eyes met. After a few seconds, he rolled the window up and pulled his vehicle out of view.