One-shots! PonyboysGirl1 I Didn't Want a Story

“The following is mixed tag team match scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Diva’s and WWE Championships! Making her way to the ring first, she is the Diva’s Champion, Dani Lawson!”

I make my way to the ring, high-fiving a few fans, before I slide into the ring.

“And her partner, from Chicago, Illinois, he is the WWE Champion, CM Punk!”

“Cult of Personality” blares throughout the arena, as Punk makes his way to the ring (yelling, “IT’S CLOBBERIN’ TIME!” first, of course). My partner, and my on-screen love interest, gets in the ring, standing next to me.

“And their opponents, first, from Denver, Colorado, Eve Torres!”

Eve gets in the ring, waiting for her partner.

“And her partner, from Aberdeen, Washington, Daniel Bryan!”

Daniel makes his way to the ring, yelling “YES!”

Finally, everyone is in the ring, and the bell rings. Daniel and Punk start off.

Near the End of the Match:

Punk and Daniel have been in the ring for the match. Daniel manages to tag Eve in, so Punk tags me in. Eve and I circle each other, until she charges at me. I move out of the way. When she turns around, I hit her with a roundhouse kick. She falls down, so I lock in the Anaconda Vise.

Daniel comes from behind and hits me, so I stand up and start yelling at him. When I turn back around, Eve is about to hit me, but I move out of the way. She turns around, so I kick her again, and this causes her to fall down.

I get on the top rope, and hit her with a diving elbow drop. I go for the pin.

“1…2…3!”

“The winners of this match, and still the Diva’s and WWE Champions, Dani Lawson and CM Punk!”

The ref raises our hands in the air. When he puts them down, Punk kisses me, and the crowd goes wild. We make our way backstage.

How long can I do this? I love Punk. On-screen, we’re one of the greatest couples, but off-screen, we aren’t. Yeah, we’re best friends. But do you know how hard it is to love your best friend?

Once we’re backstage, Phil (that’s Punk’s real name) says, “Good job out there, Dani.”

I smile. “Thanks. You, too.”

“After you get dressed, could you meet me in my locker room? I need to talk to you.”

“Yeah, sure.” I say, nodding. “Guess I’ll see you then.”

As I’m wondering what Phil would want to talk about, I bump into John Cena.

“Hey, Dani!” He says. “Good job out there.”

“Thanks.” I say. “Do you have a match?”

“Yeah, but it’s later.” He says. “Where are you going?”

“My locker room. I need to get dressed.” I say. “Do you plan on following me?”

“Well, since you’re offering…”

I slap his arm. “I wasn’t offering! I’m not undressing in front of you, Cena. Go ask Kelly.”

“You can’t just ask people if they’ll undress in front of you.” He says. “That’s rude. You offered, so I accepted.”

“I did not offer!” I say.

He laughs. “Yeah, sure. Where’s Phil? You’re usually with him. Did he die?”

I raise an eyebrow. “Why would you assume the worst? Phil’s not dead. He’s in his locker room. I’m meeting him there after I get dressed. Now leave me alone!”

“Fine. You obviously don’t want me.” He says. “I’m gonna go see if Kelly will-”

“I don’t even want to know.” I say, and he laughs. “Good-bye, John.”

“Bye, Dani.”

He walks away and turns the corner, and a few seconds later, I hear Kelly yell, “WHAT? NO!”

I laugh as I walk into my locker room. I grab some sweatpants and a tank top and take my ring gear off. I plan on going back to the hotel after I talk to Phil. When I’m done, I walk down the hallways until I find the locker room labeled CM Punk.

I think about just walking in, but he may be naked (for some reason), and that would be awkward, so I knock on the door. He opens it a few seconds later.

“Dani!”

“Phil!” I say, laughing. “Well, that was fun. Now let me in.”

He laughs. “Wow, you’re rude today.”

I shrug as he moves out of the way. “I’m rude everyday. That’s what happens when I hang out with you.”

“Are you saying I’m rude?” He asks, pretending I hurt him.

“I’m not answering that.” I say, smirking.

“Fine. Be that way.” He says. “What took you so long?”

“What did you want to talk about?” I ask. I decided my question was more important.

“Hey, I asked first.” He says. “Answer my question and I’ll answer yours.”

“Okay, fine.” I say. “I was talking to Cena. I said I was going to change clothes, and he took that as an offer to watch me get undressed.” I laugh. “I made him leave me alone. Next thing I know Kelly’s yelling-”

I’m interrupted by his lips crashing into mine.

A few seconds later, he says, “I didn’t want a story. I didn’t think Cena was such a perv.”

I laugh. “You obviously don’t know him, then. Wasn’t there something you wanted to talk about?”

“Indeed, there was.” He says, and I raise an eyebrow. “Dani, I can’t stand being your boyfriend on-screen, then pretending like I feel nothing off-screen. I love you, Dani.”

“I love you, too Phil.” I say, smiling, which makes him smile and kiss me again.

***

“Hey, Dani.” John says.

“If you ask me to undress, I’m going to hit you.” I say, laughing.

“Why do you always think that? It’s been a year.” He says.

I shrug. “I remember things. Now, what do you want?”

“Your boyfriend is in the ring, and he wants you.”

“Thanks.” I say. “I’ll see you later, John.”

I start walking to the ring. Why does Phil want me? I wasn’t scheduled to make an appearance today, I just came to support him. I get to Gorilla, and they play my music.

I start walking toward the ring, where Phil is pacing. When he sees me, he smiles. I get in the ring.

“Hey.” I say.

“Hey!” He says, both excited and nervously.

We just stare at each other for a few seconds.

“Um…Did you want something?” I ask.

“Oh, yeah!” He says. He walks over to a corner and picks something up. (He’d probably put it in his pocket, if he ever wore pants to the ring.) When he comes back to where I’m standing, he gets down on one knee. “I’m really nervous. But…Dani, we’ve been dating for a while now. I love you with all my heart. Will you marry me?”

“Oh my gosh. Yes!” I say. He stands up and I hug him.

He puts the ring on my finger.

“I love you, Dani.” He whispers in my ear.

“I love you, Punk.”