Prologe

** hey creeper cheapers, so this is my first story! Yeehaaa! Hope you read and support. I LOVE IT! ITS ALL PICTURED IN MY HEAD♥ so get ya tushies over here and read! :) hehehe im joking lol. I mean duuuh of course i am.. ;) **

"Alaska... wear this!' My best friend, Nina squeaked.

I rolled my eyes.

"Let me see..." I muttered, at the same time, eyeing the outfit suspisiosly. It was a tight red mini dress, that reached mid tigh. Glitters practically filled the thing. But again, whats the harm, dressing seductavley tonight? It was just one night after all. I smirked and replied,

"Perfect!" I slipped the dress on. It was so tight, my breast were practically squished.

"YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" Nina giggled. I smirked in reply.

Nina was wearing a purple mini skirt, and a black half tank top, with bangle bracelets filling up on her arms like sleeves.

We arrived at the club, half an hour later.

Nina's boyfriend owns this place, and let's us come, even though we're under age. We wont let this one in a life time opportunity slip away, won't we?

We pushed open the doors, and walked inn. Everything was dark and loud. Music echoed in all the walls. People were everywhere... making out on the floor, or dancing illegaly, as I saw it.

People were drunk and laughing and giggling. At first sight, I panicked. This was so... cool, but scary. Any thing can happen.

Anything...

Nina dragged me in the counter and ordered us, the same drink. Something called vodka. In the meantime, I watched these "humans"having fun. Fun as they call it.

The drinks finnaly arrived. I watched mine curiosly. It had an unusual red colour. A weird smell. But I'm no coward. I drank it, without waisting a second.

"WOW ALASKA! I've never seen you like this!" Nina giggled.

" I'm just having a little fun!" I smirked.

She dragged me, on the dance floor, and began dancing. At first, I was frozen. I'm more of a timid girl, so this was abnormal to me. Too abnormal.

I began, moving my hips, and grinding myself on an unknown human behind me. No one paid attention, they were busy, drinking and having fun. I danced with the music.

" Girl! We should go here often!" Nina, slurred, the drink already taking effect.

"Yeah!" I yelled back.

" you dance so sexy, if i were a lesbian, I would-'

" Gotta go pee, Nina! Be right back!" I cut her off. I leave the grinding buddy behind and hear his groan of protest, but I saw him take off to another girl. Typical.

I followed a dark hall in the back, the walls around me were tight and suffocating, almost taunting me. I hear breathing around me.

Where is the bathroom?

I started feeling dizzy. Some side effects from the alchohal, I guess. Suddently I was pinned down on the floor. I was frozen with terror, to even have time to react. Someone was untop of me, kissing my neck.

My neck!

WOAH!

I screamed for help, but my mouth was then covered with his. By the smell and weird moves, I knew he was drunk. Too drunk to stop.

I felt his tounge slip inside my mouth. I panicked by then. This can't be happening. I tried scratching with my nails. But it was no use. I kicked with the small strength a woman can have.

I felt his hands drag my dress up. I faught back, trying to move away.

Before I knew it, my dress was tossed on the other side of the room. I screamed, tears were sliding down my face.

His hands were sliding down my body. He whispered words I couldn't make out.

I felt him umbuckle my bra. I

couldn't fight no more, by then. What was the use..

I felt him take away my innocence. He took away my dignity of a women.

Everything was dark. Too dark to make out my attacker's face.

But I caught something out...

My attacker had brown curly hair, and dark piercing green eyes........

*HEHEHEHE COVER YOUR EYES KIDZ! THIS IS NOT FUNNY THO, THIS CAN BE A SERIOSE MATTER! I WOULD NEVER MAKE A JOKE OF THIS OK? PLIZ UNDERZTAND THIS IS D WAY IT WAZ MEANT TO BE! THANK YOU

XOXOXOXO<3