Whispers of Fate Chp. 1

Soooooo...I'm starting a new story that I'm going to DEDICATE myself to!!! I will upload as fast as I can, and make this story the best it can be!!! :D

I know it may seem boring in the beginning...but please give this story a chance. I KNOW you will like it!!!!

Thanks everyone!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chp.1

I flipped my messy brown hair over my shoulder, sighed and rolled my eyes. Today was just going to be another BORING day at the STUPID high school I had to attend. If you ask me, high school is overrated. I looked out my window, watching as clouds slowly drifted by. Wouldn't it be cool to be a cloud? You could go wherever the wind takes you. Free to do whatever...until you faded, of course.

I shoved my lime green duvet off of me and swung my legs over to the hardwood floor, my eyes still fighting to stay open.

After all, I don't do well with mornings...

I rubbed my eyes and stood up, wobbling slightly but quickly regaining my balance. If anything, I had amazing balance. I had been on a gymnastics team for a LONG time, and I had even been on a high wire once! A traveling circus wanted me to be their high wire performer...but I still had high school of course. I couldn't abandon that. Just another one of my travelling dreams thrown out the window... I could flip circles around any of the other students at school.

Yawning, I walked like a zombie to my bathroom, flicked on the light and shut the door, locking it behind me. I took one look in the mirror and widened my eyes. I was a MESS!!! My hair was sticking out in weird angles, and I still had a little of mascara on from yesterday.

I turned on the shower and jumped in. Nothing like nice hot water cleaning you up to start off the day!!! I rubbed in my raspberry shampoo and smiled. I just remembered. Jade said that she was going to surprise me with something today.

Jade Lea Brennan was my absolute BEST friend. We did everything together since we were little kids!! I still remember playing hide and seek with her in the forest behind my house. Everything was fun back then. The other day at school during *sigh* algebra, she passed me a little handwritten note while the teacher was writing some sort of equation on the board.

*Flashback*

I sat quietly, drumming my fingers on my paper strewn desk with one hand; the other was in a fist supporting my chin. I blew a flyaway hair away from my nose with one blow, and grinned, completely drowning out my teacher, Mrs. Aaron's lesson with my own thoughts. Suddenly hands flew up in the air, I presumed they were answering another question from Mrs. Aaron. I rolled my eyes. I don't know why, but ever since I started going to this highschool I always felt as if everyone was supposed to be off somewhere else, doing something BETTER then learning about stupid numbers. I mean, come ON!! When are we going to need to use around A HUNDRED different equations?!! This is RIDICULOUS!!

Yawning, I got back to my little act where I somewhat pretended to be focusing on the lesson. Hey, don't blame me for this; it got me through the day! I was off in my own thoughts when suddenly a little folded up piece of paper landed in front of me, snapping me out of my thoughts. I slyly looked up, making sure the teacher wasn't watching, then gingerly took the paper in front of me and unfolded it. A sentence was scribbled on it in black pen. I looked to my right, where the paper had come from. Jade was grinning and gesturing to the note. I glanced back at it and read.

"I have a surprise for you, I'll be able to show you tomorrow, but don't ask what it is."

Typical Jade. There was no point in arguing and fighting for her to tell me, because I knew she would win that fight, and it would just be a waste of breath.