11 - Violet Is The New Black

"I said no, Violet. How many times do I have to repeat myself? I made it very clear that what happened between us is over so get that inside your head, okay?"

"You're just confused, Andrew. Trust me, I know how you feel about me. We can still be together. I won't let a stupid mistake ruin a relationship that I worked so hard on."

"Stupid mistake? You almost burned down my house and you call that a stupid mistake? I had to go to the hospital because you decided to sneak into my room and light up those candles while I was gone even though I clearly explained that I wanted to break up. I just don't feel the same way about you and that's it. I'm really sorry but there's nothing you can do that can change that. What we had was nice but it's over now and sooner you realize that better because it'll be easier for you to move on."

"I don't want to move on. I want to be with you! Please, Andrew. I really can't live without you. I'm begging you, don't do this to me. Please, at least try to work on our relationship. I'm ready to make some sacrifices so don't just throw me in the trash that easily."

"I'm sorry about this but I don't want you to get a wrong impression. I tried being polite but it seems like there's really no polite way to say this. It'll hurt anyways so I guess I'll just say it... I don't have feelings for you, don't you get it? I don't love you. I know it sounds harsh but I already tried explaining it the nice way and you still don't get it for some reason. Why do you insist to be with someone that doesn't want to be with you?"

"So that's it, ha? You just used me like a tampon and now you're throwing me away? No, I won't accept that! I'm never letting you go! I can wait, just tell me how long you'll need for your personal time and we can go back to where we were before. I'll try my best to be with you and I'll never give up on us. There's nothing you can say that can change my mind on that."

"I'm in love with someone else."

"What?"

"You heard me! I love someone else, okay? I can't be with you because I already have feelings for someone that isn't you, so just back off already. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point."

"Ugh! You little... How dare you! No! No! NOOOOO! You can't! I... I love you. No, please don't leave me. I'll do anything, trust me. I'll be better, I... I won't annoy you anymore. Just tell me what I have to do. Do you not like my boobs? I know they're not that great but I can make them bigger. Or is it my nose? I'll fix that too. Just tell me what it is and I'll do it. Is it my butt? I can make myself perfect for you so please, just stay with me."

"I'm sorry but I just don't want to be with you anymore. There's nothing wrong with you or your body so you don't have to do any of that. Please, just move on already. Our relationship was a mistake from the very beginning, I shouldn't even have started dating when I already had feelings for someone else. I realize how my actions make you feel and I apologize for that but I really can't be your boyfriend. So, please. Just stop."

"You'll pay for that, Andrew Wilson! Mark my words. I'll make you pay for every bit of pain and humiliation that you caused for me. I'll return the favor so watch your back. You took away the person I loved the most when you broke up with me. It feels like my heart was pulled out from my chest and I'll do the same to you too. I'll find out who the person is that you love so much and I'll make her life a living nightmare, so don't even think that this is the end. I will have the last laugh. I'll destroy her and when she's out of the picture we can finally be together again."

"Violet! Don't... Just listen to me. This is between us, there's no need to get someone else involved."

"Hah, you should have thought about that before you ripped my heart out of my chest and tossed it in the trash. It's too late to apologize now. Goodbye, Andrew. See you in your nightmares!"