Chapter 3

Samantha

"Hi did you find everything alright?" I asked as I was about to grab the items the customer had. He looked up at me and paused. I realized I saw him before, but I couldn't remember. Soon enough I knew it was Harry, the kid that was at the music festival. He smiled, his bright white teeth showing and his deep dimples. "Actually I was wondering if you could help me find this album because that would be fantastic," Harry said. I nodded as I walked around the counter to help him. 

"So what are you looking for?" I looked at him. "Um," Harry paused. He laughed a little bit and said, "You guys probably don't have the album." I smiled and said, "I don't know, but if you tell me I can surely check for you." Harry bit his finger nail and said, "Well it's The Beatles." I nodded my head waiting for him to continue. "Do you have Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart Clubs Band?" I sighed and said, "I'll look in here first." I started walking before he stopped me saying, "I already looked though." I stopped and said, "Okay well I'll look in the back for you." I headed out in the back and scanned the whole place.

After looking everywhere I headed out back to Harry. "Sorry we must not have it, but I can order it online for you on here," I said as I slid behind the counter. He sighed and said, "Yeah that would be great." I typed and hit the keyboard until I was done ordering it. "You're a little bit of old fashion," I looked up at him. He smiled and looked down at the ground. I looked at the screen and said, "Okay well it should be here next Thursday. Is that alright?" He looked back up at me and said, "Yeah that's perfect and I want these too." Harry pushed the cd's closer to me. 

I scanned all of them and gently put them in a sack altogether. "Okay that will be 26 dollars and 17 cents," I said reading the screen. Harry pulled out a card and handed it to me. I swiped it quick and gave it back to him. "Would you like the receipt in the bag or with you?" I asked grabbing it. "I'll take it," Harry said taking it from me. I pushed the sack closer to him and said, "Okay well that's everything." Harry grabbed a hold of the sack and smiled. "So are you still in school?" Harry asked me. I nodded and said, "Yeah, but I have one year left and then college." Harry nodded. I cleared my throat and said, "So are you like in college or are you still in high school?" "No," Harry shook his head. "I dropped out of high school." I smiled a little then said, "Why did you do that?" Harry chuckled. "I joined a band." I nodded and said, "Well that's pretty cool." Harry shook his head and said, "Yeah. It is fun."

"Samantha can you come in the back right now. We need help," My boss yelled. I started leaving but Harry stopped me. "We should hang out sometime." I agreed and said, "Yeah that would be fun." Harry smiled brightly and said, "Well do you have a cell phone?" "Yeah. I do," I said taking out a piece of paper and writing down my phone number. "Can I have your's too?" I handed him the paper. "Yeah," Harry took out the receipt and jotted his phone number down. "I'll see you around," I said folding the paper and stuffed it into my pocket. Harry nodded and headed towards the door. I looked at him while I was leaving the opposite way.

Once I was done with work I went straight home. "How was work?" My mom asked me as I closed the door behind me. "Tiring," I said as I threw my stuff on the couch. I laid down and had my feet up. "I don't want that couch dirty. Sam," My mom said from the kitchen. I groaned as I got up and said, "Do you know who I ran into?" My mom looked at me and said, "Who?" I laughed as I said, "That boy from the music festival. The one that brought me home." My mom made a look and said, "A boy brought you home? Why didn't Willow?" I was mad that the fact my mom wasn't even listening to me. She was always like this and that was why I didn't tell her anything because she didn't want me to have fun. She was always protective and she would constantly worry about me. "Willow was wasted and left me for her boyfriend. Same old, same old. OK?" I said getting up from the couch. "Well Willow isn't a really good friend for you then," My mom said. I smiled and said, "I'm going to bed so I'll talk to you later." I headed upstairs as my mom said, "Goodnight Sam. I love you." I went into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

~

author notes:

hiiii guys! here is another chapter for you guys to read and i hope you love it! just incase you guys dont know sam works at a music shop! i didnt reallly say anything about it and just wanted you guys to make sure you get it

i hope you love this fanfic and pls keep voting, read, and comment! you can tell your friends abaout this book ( i would really love that! ) 

i didn't know what band to choose so I picked The Beatles cause i know them & i like some of there songs. my brothers listens to them all the time & i used to have to sing them for music class when i was younger. 

well i hope you guys enjoy and i'll keep posting more chapters! keep voting and commenting and reading ;-) thank you!