13

Craving is pressed up against his lover. The other boy is on the couch beside him.

"Something smells good," the boy says getting up from the couch.

His lover Ardor is tall. He looks like an Abercrombie model in a way. He has this real innocent look to him. Something that you don't see a lot in the Assassin lifestyle. In fact he had a relaxed way to him that most assassins didn't have. He walks into the kitchen, eagerly, right past a shadow in the closet without even realizing it's there.

In this world that was a taboo not to have noticed the looming shadow of someone so close. Craving had an excuse. He had earphones in his ears. He was cooking in the kitchen. Ardor had no excuse. It's sloppy. It's amateurish. And maybe that's what Craving likes the most about him.

"Desire kept some good ingredients in here."

"You're the best ingredient in this kitchen though," Ardor offers, taking the earphones out.

"Did you hear that?" Craving asks.

Craving's skills were a little bit more adept. Better than Ardor. Maybe he feels the eyes watching him. Maybe he feels something in the kitchen. Maybe it's his senses from being an assassin for as long as he's been. Maybe he's just paranoid and there are way too many lights turned off in the house at this hour then he usually likes. Either way, he's on edge, his eyes gazing around the kitchen like a hawk trying to pick out anything that is out of order.

His hands go immediately to the kitchen drawer where he pulls out a Glock. He knows exactly where it is. It's as though he keeps his weapons close for some reason. Maybe it's because he knows how dangerous the world he truly lives in is while his boyfriend just seems completely unaware.

He's distracted almost immediately by Ardor who grabs his dick.

"It's the sound of my beating heart for you..." Ardor states.

"No Ardor seriously..."

Ardor doesn't listen to him. Within a matter of seconds, Ardor is on his knees looking up at the bigger, stockier and more muscular man. For someone like Craving who is built like a football player, it must be empowering to see someone on their knees in this way. Ardor looks up. His eyes look as though they are almost begging Craving to serve him.

"You sacrificed so much for me," Ardor tells him, "When you told me you gave up your friends just to make a bargain with the Assembly to get me back, I knew that you were the one. No one has ever loved me like that before."

Craving looks heavy in the face. His eyes swelling up just at the thought of what Ardor just insinuated, "I told you I really don't want to mention what happened with Desire."

"I say it only to say that I love you. I say it only to say I want to show you how much I love you."

Ardor wastes no time in taking his dick out. He pulls Craving's dick out. The huge pink dick slaps up against his own pink lips as he attempts to put as much in his mouth as possible. He can't fit much of the dick into his mouth. It's relatively big. Ardor starts at the tip and works his hands to the shaft of the dick making sure to work the saliva up and down the entire dick even if he can't get all of it into his mouth.

"Oh...fuck," Craving says.

Maybe it's the eagerness of what Ardor is doing or perhaps the way Ardor is working his hands as well as his mouth that causes Craving to toss his head back almost forgetting where he was. He drops his gun on the kitchen island. His eyes shut and his pants fall to his ankles revealing a tight, muscular ass that is clenched as though he's in the middle of a workout.