Interview with knightsrachel

She's the author of incredibly popular books 'Monroe Academy of the Arts,' 'Along for the Ride,' You Belong With Me' and many more.  Here is my interview with her!

Question 1: Most of your books have reads in their millions. How does that make you feel?

It's unreal to me that people actually enjoy reading my books. I still don't believe the numbers when I see them

Question 2: Who are your favorite/least favorite characters in your books, and why?

My favorite characters are between Brennan Evans and Shane Dawson. And there's a new one you haven't met yet that I also quite like named Bryce Harrison. Brennan Evans because he's a fighter, and I admire him for that. Shane Dawson because he's broken and bruised, but he never lets go. And Bryce Harrison because... Well I don't want to give anything away yet. So just Bryce Harrison too. My least favorite character would have to be... You know, I honestly don't think I have one.

Question 3: You've written so many fantastic books. Are any of them (or the characters) based on you or people that you know?

A few of the characters are loosely based on people I know, but I wouldn't say any of them are definitively based on actual people.

Question 4: What is your favorite part of writing and why?

My favorite part of writing is inventing the characters, creating their stories. I just love the characters in general, because I think of them as actual people. And i feel as though I can relate to them, and I live their stories with them.

Question 5: For you, how long does it take to write anaverage sized chapter? And do you have any particular methods you use for writing?

It takes me about an hour, sometimes an hour and a half, to writea chapter and I aim for it to be 2000 words, but I don't always get there. And I don't have a particular method. I just sit down and write.

Question 6: What is your favorite/least favorite comments, and why?

My least favorite types of comments are people demanding updates. It's my pet peeve, and I honestly can't stand it. My favorite types of comments are basically any other type of comment. I love to read people's comments!

Question 7: Most of your books tend to have characters with medical conditions/injuries and they all play a sport. Is there a particular reason behind this?

There isn't a definitive reason, no. I think of it as my mark.

Finally, Question 8: Is there anything that YOU would like to ask your fans?

Which book is you guys' favorite so far?

Thanks for doing this interview!:)

Leave answers to KnightsRachel's question in the 'quote and comment' thing!

This was my interview with knightsrachel.

If you want me to interview your favourite authors, please let me know through comment or private message.

Vote for more interviews!

-LastChapter