Letter 29- " Z A Y N "

14 August 2014

Niall,

I’m very sorry for worrying you. Have you seen the headlines lately? I made the news yet again, baby! I’m quite all right, but I won’t be going anywhere just yet. Since Alcatraz is no more than a pile of rubble now, I have nowhere to call home anymore. The guards had me transported to some other shitty prison but it’s okay, because each mile closer to you is something to celebrate. I’m not allowed to tell you where I am just now, but soon, love, I promise. I can’t wait to see you again!

The blast was terrifying; not because I was scared of losing my own life, but because I was scared of losing you forever. I don’t know if there’s a life after this one, but any place without you can’t be called heaven. I’m so excited to be reunited with you, my beautiful sweet Niall.

How are your friends? I hope they’re all well. Louis, Harry, and Liam was it? I hope you boys haven’t been causing Liam any headaches lately; he’s got his hands full enough watching you already. Sorry, love but you know it’s true!

I hope you’re holding up well. I know this whole ordeal must have been tough on you, but I’m just fine and I hope you will be too once this letter reaches you. How about this: if (sorry, sorry—when) I get out of here, I’ll take you on a proper date at a fancy restaurant. Just you and me, baby. What do you say? Yes, I hope. You deserve the whole fucking world, but bear with me as I take this whole thing in baby steps. I’ve never cared for someone the way I care for you, so this is all new to me. Forgive me in advance for any missteps and guide me along the way. I want to be everything you want and need, Niall.

Thank you for never giving up on me. It means the world that you think so highly of me, even when I feel like I’m nothing more than a pebble lying forgotten in the depths of the deepest ocean.

Well, that’s enough sappiness for the day, I suppose. I must bid you goodbye for now. I love you, Niall. I’ll write again soon. Give Ying-Yang a kiss for me, would you?

Yours forever,

Zaynie xx

NO THE ITALICS WERE NOT A MISTAKE (think about what that means, everybody) **cue freak out and sobbing** okay

Follow my tumblr if you want, it’s brokendreams-beautifulnightmares.tumblr.com I’m following everyone from here back, so comment your user and we’ll have a follow party yesss

VOTE<FAN<COMMENT<Love you<3