Letter 24- Z A Y N

19 July 2014

Niall,

I was right. I don’t know what’s happening, but it’s something bad. Worse, probably, than I had originally thought. The whole prison is on high alert, with literally thousands of guards crawling the place. All carry machine guns strapped over their shoulders, locked and loaded. They, too, are on edge, I can tell. I’m not sure I’m allowed to share this, but the Alcatraz is officially on complete lockdown. All prisoners are to be in their individual cells 24/7, the only exception being for a heavily supervised trip to the loo every now and then. Even meal breaks are now served within the cells. Plates of “slop” are slid through what I can only describe as “doggy doors;” you know, those little covered openings that people let their pets wander in and out of? Apparently we prisoners are no better than mutts now. There is to be no contact with the outside world, which is why the media hasn’t covered the spectacle yet. The Warden, bless him, made a hush-hush exception for our conversing, thankfully. Thank god I somehow found my way into his good graces! You’re the only outsider to know of this matter. It is, however, critical that you tell no one of the unrest.

I don’t claim to be a religious man, but I ask humbly for your prayers, now, Niall. Any little reassurance I can hold on to will ease my nerves, so I thank you in advance.

Guards coming. I must go before someone notices what I’m up to. I’ll write again soon.

Yours truly,

Zayn xxx

Sorry for the shortness, but those damn guards always have to get in the way -.-

Almost over :'(

VOTE<FAN<COMMENT<Love you<3