He's a Sex Gods...(I'm the Mate of an Alpha-Ultra) 9

COMMENT!!!

Had 2 post this early

_____________

A hotel. With Rayden?

"I have an idea. How about we travel a couple of towns over and stay there for a while. But in a motel. I want to see what it would be like to live like anyother teen our age." I say nervously.

"A motel? Okay but, um, never mind."

"What?"

"Nothing. Go to sleep."

I fall asleep the rest of the ride since I had been crying so much.

When I open my eyes were parked in front of a short place that looks like a motel.

"Wow, this place loks just like the movies. So scary." I say hoping out the car.

Rayden and I go inside and he gets us a room. One bed. Great.

"So is this a one night stay?" The old counter guy winks at us.

"Yeah. Do the rooms have a VCR?" I ask with a smile. "Beucase we plan on watching movies too."

The counter guy laughs. "Oh yeah I know what you mean. And yes, right under the tv, darling."

I hold Raydens hand. "Great!" I turn to Rayden. "I cant wait!"

"Wow, young couples are so anxious nowadays." He says tossing Rayden the keys.

"Yes, I'm very." I nod happilty. Finally I will be able to see us before our memory was erased!

I look up at Rayden "Are you?"

Rayden smirks. "Rose... just hush." he says awkwardly before heading to the room.

••••••••••_________••••••••••

I didn't realize how awkward it would be until we took showers and then afterwards sat away from each other.

Rayden on one side of the bed and me on the other.

"So,"

"So,"

I sigh. "We could watch some of the tapes tomorrow-in the box. If you want."

"Yeah. I'm curious to see whats on them. This is all too weird, you know?" Rayden trails.

I nod. DAMN! Were still not looking at each other. I'm staring at the door and he's at the wall.

Leaning to the side, I turn off the light on my side and slip under the covers. Rayden does the same. Now, its pitch darkenss and I'm at least four feet away from Rayden.

"This is awkward." Rayden finally says.

"Mmmhm." I agree.

Silence

Rayden takes my arm and pulls me to him so that our chests are touching. I can feel every curve of my body planted on his, and one of my legs on top of his. Rayden gives me a soft kiss to the lips.

"This is so much better." He whispers caressing my leg.

I pull his and up a little further to the edge of my shorts loving the feeling of ecstasy as he rubs there. Rayden doesn't hesitate to let go and pin me under him. Lowering his head, he begans to kiss my neck.

What the hell... How did we end up like this?!

Suddenly I start to hear faint moans from what sounds like the room next to us. And then banging against the wall.