He's a Sex God...(I'm the Mate of The Alpha-Ultra) 13

My sister thought that the waffle part was pretty funny. Haha

COMMENT!

ALSO DO NOT USE CURSE WORDS IN YOUR COMMENT OR ELSE WATTPAD WILL DELETE IT! (SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM, I GUESS THAT'S ONLY IN THE STATES. WHAT HAPPENED TO "SHARE WHAT YOU WRITE" huh?) lol. Don't curse. =}

Oh and BeachBlondie4Life THANKS DOLL :D

THIS CH GOES OUT TO ALL OF MY FANS WHO VOTE/COMMENT

••••••

Raydens brows furrow. "Who told you that?" he asks with a hint of anger.

I point. "Blaze."

Just then Raydens eyes start to glow. He let's go of me, turns around and growls a little.

Oh crap!

What did I do!

I try to look for Blaze but there is no place for him to hide! Rayden might KILL him!

••••••

Ch

"Rue--we have to go-- this could get ugly." I whisper. But Rue isn't by my side anymore. She must have left.

Oh well

I may as well stay for the show I mean, I would love to see Rayden kick the crap out of Balze!

Suddenly the lights turn back on but Rayden and Blaze are both morphed and sneering, and growling at one another.

Blaze. I blink twice not being able to recognize his animal. What...IS he?!!

He takes the look of a lion but fur is pitch black-- I have never seen anything like this in my entire life! A black lion?

I sit in the throne to cheer Rayden on.

By the way that they're looking at each other, i know that they're talking through their minds. Or more like arguing through their minds. But I decide not to listen in.

Rayden attacks first knocking Blaze against the wall. I hear a yelp and notice that Rue is on the other side of the room, watching it all. And when Rayden attacks Blaze again and Rue yelps again. I raise a brow but think nothing of it.

Blaze staggers but then evilly smiles and attacks Raydens neck sending him down a little but it doesn't take him long to get up. Blaze eyes redirects to the throne and he suddenly charges for me. I quickly get up and try to run but am caught by my calve and dragged down and off the throne by razor sharp teeth piercing my leg until--blood starts to trickle! I attempt to resist the drag by kicking Blaze in his nose.

He instantly let's go and licks the blood from his teeth.

What the hell!

I don't cry though, I just quickly try to stop the bleeding by ripping the bottom of my dress and tying it around the wound. Suddenly I hear a Blazes roar as Rayden attacks him again.

While Blaze is down Rayden rushes over to me and takes a look at my leg.

"I'm fine," I whisper. But my voice sounds strained and HURT. Damn!

that doesn't convince him.

Rayden charges at Blaze but this time full speed. He's angry--too angry. But I can't stop him! Will he kill him?!!

Every trace of water or spit has dried as I watch Rayden charge. My blood, drained. Anxiety, at its peak.

And for some reason... My last thoughts are how hot Rayden is when he's angry.