Chapter 19

~Malia~

   In my deep unconscious state I allow a memory of my wolf's to seep into my mind, and I find my self standing in a forest of dreams...

   Trees twist together and intertwine, creating a dome above the ground. The leaves shining and flickering, are blue, pink, and purple. Little glowing balls of light around the forest  from the glowing blue flowers that hang from the tree dome and sway. Fairies fly about as if they are rushing everywhere. And the tree trunks glow neon green in the cracks between their bark. Nymphs sing in an unknown language, giving peaceful music above the noise of the chirping birds and fluttering fairy wings.

   Streams of glowing pink water run all throughout the forest, with beautiful golden jumping fish. The unseen frogs croak in sync, giving an instrumental sound to the forest.

   And in the very middle of the forest, in a clearing under the dome is a large bolder, that is taller than any animal in the forest. On that bolder lies the most amazing tiger ever seen, larger than any ever seen with fur a bright neon blue with white stripes. And with a voice, yes a voice, that reminds you of a God.

   "I am Tegorn keeper of the Forest of Dreams, state your reason for traveling here" the magnificent tiger booms at me, sending chills down my spine.

   "I am Aarsè and I come for your-" my voice is but a whisper, my heart racing with fear. Tegorn jumps from his place on his bolder to right in front of me with a graceful plop.

   "Your nerves are of no need child, your shy ways are to be put aside. Now speak to me so that I can hear you" his voice is now softer as he cuts me off. Slowly he lays before me so that my face is level with his large eyes.

   "I am Aarsè and I come for your guidance... I seek the Golden Meadow and the Temple that lies beneath it" I say loudly, so that he can hear my sift voice. I gaze into his big electric eyes, my fear melts away. My heart beat has slowed, and now I feel at peace, like anyone should in such a peaceful place.

   Tegorn studies my face for a long while. Whilst I let the sound of the forest fill my ears, I begin to sway to the song... in a way that only seems willingly. I know that if I stay too long I may not be able to leave, that I will be stuck in this wondrous forest for eternity.

   He opens his mouth to speak, but I hear nothing- instead the world around me goes black.

   Without waking up the memory ends and I am left questioning if what I had just seen had once been real. After all, my wolf had been born before me, and has had many hosts before me. If it had been real, then once my wolf used to be in a girl named Aarsè, on a planet I have never seen before.

   And it has always confused me how little my wolf remembers of its past. But of course I have never asked, memories are a delicate subjects. I'm sure that if it did remember then I wouldn't have spent a year of a wolf, because it would have known how to change back.

   With the end of the memory, all the pain comes back to ever nerve in my body. I know that only time can heal me... but I'm not sure how long it will take. I fear that I woke wake up anytime soon... that I will once again be a prisoner in my own mind.

~Wolf~

   I left half of myself with Malia as I dream traveled. Before I left I let her see my only memory of the realm we come from. Perhaps that is what the Alpha is after, the last of my memory... but I must discover why, so I have left for the realm. Perhaps I can find all the answers I am looking for their, before Loki arrives with Thor and Odin.

~~Hello darlings :-) I hope you liked this!
Until next time...