chapter 6

Chapter 6

Stupid vampire. What a idiot. He had given me keys to the house. So I could unlock every door and grab the laundry. What a idiot. Did I mention I have keys to EVERY door? Yep. I smiled and strode to the front door. The idiot had left the house and I was here alone with the maids.

I shoved the key into the lock and turned it until I heard a click. I pushed open the door and smiled, walking out of there. Then I froze on the steps when I realized something. I didn't know where the hell I was. I could be in Asia for all I know.

I groaned and ran down the steps. I walked down the long dirt driveway, I knew I wouldn't know where I was if I didn't try. I groaned again when I noticed that there were big black iron gates blocking the driveway from the road. To top it off, the tops of the gates were sharp.

If I made it up and slipped, those sharp tips would stab me. Not to mention that the gate was around fifteen feet tall. I swore and looked around. There were trees surrounding the house, more like a forest. I could use one of the trees to climb up.

I walked over to a nearby tree and began to climb. Once I was high enough, I walked over, on a big branch, to the gate. I branch had just barely made it over the gate. I looked down. I hate heights, I gulped. No way was I going to jump, but, it was for my freedom.

I took a deep, shaky, breath and jumped. My feet hit the ground with a strong impact. I wasn't heavy. Once I straitened out, I ran. I was going down hill. I laughed aloud and continued running. Then I tripped and went flying down hill. I heard a scream, it was my own. I covered my head with my arms and tucked in my knees. I began to spin.

I hit the ground hard. I believe I had broken my spine. I couldn't move and I couldn't breathe. At least I would die out here away from that horrid home. I smiled slightly as I became dizzy. Then everything became black

Brain block! Help!