Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He made me wear a black short dress and he put a black rose in my hair. He walked me out to his car. I was a little wobbly on the black heals but I managed to make myself walk normal. We entered a big ball room. People dance, talked, and made out everywhere.

My master linked his arm through mine and lead me to a backroom. Once inside he handed me a ear phone. I blinked and raised a eyebrow. "I have business to take care of. Take this and go out there, have fun. If anyone tries to take you outside, show them the mark on your neck and say 'no.' Then walk away, if they try to do it again, use this." He nodded to the ear phone. I put it in and nodded. We walked out of the backroom and went our separate ways.

A man came up tome and asked to dance, I let him and I laughed. We moved under the strobe lights quickly. When we stopped he offered to buy me a drink. I nodded and we went to the bar. He got me some red wine and got red wine for him. He asked to get it spiked.

I smiled and took a sip of mine. "Who's your master?" He asked.

"I think his name is Derek." I said taking another sip.

"Oh." He smiled. I saw what he tried to hide in his smile. His canine teeth. He was a vampire. I smiled a little. "How did you become his servant?"

"I was walking home one night and he found me and took me to his home. He marked me as his servant then." I sighed thinking of what my family was doing right now.

"I can see why he chose you." He was looking at my chest. I blush and watched him. He met my eyes and we both just stared at each other. I blushed and looked away. "Sorry." I heard the smile in his voice. I blushed a little.

"It's fine." I murmured. "What do you know about him?"

"Well I know-" He stopped and looked up just as I felt a tap on my shoulder. He sighed. I turned around. Derek, I mean, my master stood there grinning. I blushed a little and looked down. He held out his hand and I looked back up. "Dance?" He asked. I blinked and slowly took his hand he pulled me to my feet and walked me to the dance floor.

***********************

srry i had to go my mom is nagging at me to clean my room XD