Chapter Four-A Huge Boulder and a Short Savior

I stare at the back of oldie's head, watching as he and Eren walked slowly away from me. My eyes narrow and I dash after them, catching up quickly before falling into step beside my twin. As we walked I remember what happened when we all finally made it over the wall.

~Flashyback!!!~

I stand in front of Mikasa, Eren and Armin, my blades raised and ready to defend my family. To say I was pusses was an understatement. Eren just saved all their asses and they try to kill him!!!??? What the Fuck!?

"I will kill them all." Eren's voice rings out and I sigh.

This isn't going to end well.

~End Flashyback~

I was right too. We ended up having a cannon shot at us before Eren became half of a Titan and protected us. That completely ruined his whole argument of 'I'M HUMAN!!!' I sigh as I remember how Commander Pixis ended up stepping in and saving our lives. Speaking of old baldy...

"Sir." He turns to look at me and Eren's eyes widen.

"I will be going with him as he goes to retrieve the boulder." I tell him as I turn to look out at the sky.

"And who are you?" I close my eyes and then turn to look at him, pretty sure that my eyes flashed.

"I am Hope Jeager, Eren's twin sister." He slowly nods, his hand going to cup his chin as he thinks.

"Alright, you and that Ackerman girl will both accompany him. I heard that the both of you tied for first in your training." I nod and thank him.

*

*

*

"Eren Fucking Control Yourself!" I shout out as his huge fist almost hits Mikasa. I let out a low growl and land on top of his hand, tangling my fists in his hair as I sit down. This is what I was afraid of happening. Eren had lost control of himself, lost control of his Humanity.

"Mikasa! Hope!" I turn and look at Armin, who randomly appeared out of no where.

"Go! I'll take care of Eren!" He hooks himself onto Eren's neck and I land in front of him, also hooking myself down.

"I'm not leaving him again." Armin nods and then takes out his blade, mine rig the length and width of the skin tab we normally cut out. Then he slams the sword down, falling to his knees as the giant steam cloud emits from the cut and the Titan body screeches and flails around before sitting down and staying still.

"Eren! I know you're in there! Please you have to come out!" I close my eyes, blocking out the rest of Armin's screaming and pleading.

"When all our tears have reached the sea, part of you will live in me. Way down deep inside my heart. The days keep coming without fail. A new wind is gonna find your sail. That's where your journey starts. You'll find better love strong as it ever was. Deep as the river runs, warm as the morning sun.
Please remember me. Just like the waves down by the shore. We're gonna keep on coming back for more. 'Cause we don't ever wanna stop. Out in this brave new world you seek. Over the valleys and the peaks. And I can see you on the top. You'll find better love strong as it ever was.Deep as the river runs, warm as the morning sun. Please remember me..." I whisper the words out as Armin finishes his rant. It was a song that Mom would sing to us when we had nightmares.

"Eren! Please!" This scream seems to reach Eren for it was after that, that he stood up and picked up that huge boulder. I hugged Armin in joy as the 15 meter Titan continued on it's way to the hole in the wall. When we were halfway there Mikasa joined us. I watch as others took down the titans that head for Eren and then leapt off to help.

"Hope!?"

"Stay with Eren!" I shout out as I slice through the neck of a ten meter. Mikasa nods and then focuses on keeping away the titans that would come too close. I smile. We were doing it! We were saving Trost! Screams rang out to my left and I raced in that direction.

"I don't want to die yet!!!!" I roll my eyes at the phrase that is repeated by a lot of the soldiers here and slice through the neck of a large 15 meter titan. The people I saved call out thanks to me and I nod to them, turning around to head back for Eren. He had successfully blocked the whole but he had collapsed, and in doing so the titans were able to get closer to him. Mikasa and Armin were on the ground, looking up at the titan with wide eyes. I shoot forward, knowing that I won't make it in time but unable to stop myself from trying. The titan opens it's mouth in a sick grin and reaches down. 

"NO!!!" I reach out a hand, hoping in vain that it would be enough to stop this from happening. My eyes grow wider and then a blur comes out of no where and flashes across the titans neck. Evaporating blood goes flying into the air and the body of the titan hits the ground. I snap out of my shock and fly towards them, my heart lifting from it's place in my toes.

My gaze is focused on the short man now standing on top of the fallen titan as I swing through the air towards. A titan pops up to my left and I slice through it's neck before leaping up into the air, avoiding another Titan as it jumped up, teeth slamming together in an attempt to catch me.

"HOPE!!!!" I grin as Armin yells out, causing the Titan to glance at the three huddled on the ground, opening it's neck for attack. I fall through the air before spinning quickly, my blades whirling around me as I cut into the neck, cutting out a piece large enough to hold a queen bed. The beast falls to the ground and I land on top of it's bald scalp.

Quickly dashing towards the edge of it's head, I front flip off and land running. When I reach my twin, my hands softly cup his cheeks as I turn his head from side to side, making sure he wasn't injured anywhere serious. When I'm sure he's fine, I stand up and face the man from earlier. I bow in his direction.

"Thank you for saving my family." He hops down and walks over to us, wiping his blade with a cloth before stopping. I take in the details from the man who was only an inch taller than me. He had sharp grey eyes and for some reason a carvet wrapped around his neck. His black hair hung on either side of his face and the green cloak and the Wings of Freedom that adorned it didn't go unnoticed.

"Someone tell me what the fuck is going on."

~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~__~

CAPTAIN LEVI!!!!!!!

Nuff said X3

So I'm thinking of renaming this book. I'm going to give you some titles and you simply vote for your favorite one! XD

1.) The Other Jeager

2.) Sister or Lover?

3.) The Fight for Hope

4.) A Title You Think Would be Good!

5.) Keep the Same Title

Can't wait to see what you guys decide! Also I have bad news...the house has no internet so I've been working on this story for like, three minutes every  day at school. Sucks right? Just letting you know that the updates are now being restricted to once a month for each book DX I'M SO SORRY!!!

~Akaina