Welcome, Human.

Hello there.

I've lost hope in humanity or let's just say that I've got tired with human kind's special form of 'logic', that isn't even logic to begin with. Please understand that my vision and my word of misanthropy has a deeper psychological and chilling meaning - a meaning that even myself cannot comprehend.

-( FAQ )-

> Are you a boy or a girl?

I'm whatever you want me to be, but certainly NOT a transgender or an atheist.

> Do you hate mankind?

I'm attempting to not bring myself up to that point.

> What is your religion?

A proud and rather loyal Christian.

> What is your sexuality?

I am straight.

> If you had the chance to wipe out humanity right now, would you do it?

No, I am not God nor would I like to have that kind of power. Although I have a dislike for mankind, I do believe maybe if we worked a little harder, I would not be feeling such dissatisfaction towards my own species.

Please understand that nobody is forcing you to read this book. If you read my rants and you get offended, you put yourself in your emotions and you chose to get offended.

I'm going to be as blunt as possible in this book so please at least try to bear with me. Swearing will be involved, yes.