Permission

BPOV

                         Thank god...Today is Saturday...No school, no Edward, only Jake...Was what I thought when I woke up. I was in bed with Jake holding me tight against his chest. I sighed, this was perfect.

                          "Morning, beautiful." Jake said, fully knowing that I was awake.

                          "Morning, Jake." I returned to him. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked curiously.

                         "Well...I thought that we could just hang out, maybe go to the beach and relax like we used to, before all this nonsense happened." Just me and Jake....No one else...

                         "That sounds nice." Jake got up and pulled me up with him.

                          "Come on. Let's breakfast." We ate, then after breakfast we made our way down to First Beach. This was one of my favorite places to go. Jake and I played around and hanged out, like the good old days.

                         "I hate to ask this 'cause it will ruin the moment, but what are you going to do about the Cullens?" I hated to do it but I was just so curious.

                        "Well, I'm gonna show was that Edward that you belong to me, that you are mine and no one elses. I'll probably have to set some new rules, too. Just to ensure your safety." Jake was doing all of this, dealing with vampires, and everything just to protect me.

                        "Jake, you don't have to do this. I'm not worth it." With those words Jake got furious.

                       "Bells, why would you say that? Of course you're worth it! You're everything to me!" He hugged me tight, and we walked back home. 

                       "Jake? What are we going to do about Billy and Charlie? Are we going to tell them about Edward?"

                       "We might have to. And we could see if Charlie is willing to let you stay here on the rez and go to school that I go to on the rez."

                       "Well, if you think that it is right then I'm all for it." We made it to Jake's house and went in the living room. There was Billy, in his wheelchair there as if he was expecting us. Jake sat down and pulled me next to him.

                      "Dad, we have a problem..." Jake stated to Billy. Billy motioned his hand as to continue."...The Cullens, one of them is in "love" with Bella, and it looks he'll do anything to have her. I want to ask to have your permission for Bella to go to the Quileute Tribal School with me for her protection." Billy looked like he was thinking about it.

                     "Well, Jacob I give you my permission, but I think you need Charlie's permission more than mine." We all chuckled. Jake and I thanked him and left for my house. We went in and there was Charlie as usual, sitting on the couch with a beer in hand watching the TV. I hope it would end easily.

                     "Hey, Charlie? Can I talk to you for a sec?" We sat down in the chair together opposite from Charlie.

                      "Sure. What's up?" Charlie asked.

                      "There's is a problem involving Bella and the vampires." Wait....Charlie knew before me? Wow...

                      "What happened?"

                      "Well one of them is infatuated with Bella. So, we need your permission to let her go to Quileute Tribal School to be safe, with me." Jake told Charlie. Charlie looked like he was deep in thought, then he said his decision.

                      "Well..."