New Threat

JPOV

I was waiting for Bella to resurface, but she never came up. I was starting to panic. Without a second thought I ran of the cliff and dived into the water. I searched for her everywhere but I couldn't find her; my heart was racing and I was thinking that I was going to have a heart attack. I saw a body out of the corner of my eye as I was doing my panic search. Bella, I dove underwater and grabbed her and carried her to shore. I did CPR and wished that she would wake. I checked her pulse but it was fading.

"Come back to me, Bella. Come on!!" I was growling in rage that I actually let this happen. Bella finally came to coughing up water.

 "Bella! I thought I lost you!" I held her tight to me never giving the thought to ever let her go.

 "...Jake...." She whispered out.

"What? What is it?" She was obviously trying to tell me something.

"There...was someone else...in the water." She barely got the sentence out.

"Who?!" I was livid.

"I don't know...only saw red hair." Some of the guys were saying that on patrol they saw a vampire with red hair, but that she was one the Cullen's land. That is it. She is going back home to rest while I sort this out.

"We're going home." I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the truck and drove her to my...our house.

I finally made it home and carried her inside and set her on the bed and handed her one of my sweats and one of my shirts,

"Here change into these and get some rest. I am going to have an emergency meeting with the pack." She tugged on my hand so I kneeled down and she gave me a hug.

"Thank you...I love you."

"You're welcome, Bella. I love you, too. Now rest, you need it." I got up and headed outside to let her change and sleep. I then changed into wolf form to get the pack together. I am going to get to the bottom of this.