Deception: The Star of Hope

In the year 2791 A.D., the Earth is now divided into many new countries. One of them is Alpheria, divided into zones. The Albeteron are humanoid space aliens that despise and attack Alpheria using giant toxic waves, nearly killing everyone in the country. Amidst the crisis, Lt. Rexie, a Special Force Officer in Zone 59A-D, survives the attacks. A 32-year old woman wearing pink and gold wrist bands, she rescues a mysterious little girl named Lilian.

Lilian is a lost girl carrying a stuffed rabbit. She wears pajamas, has short black hair and green eyes. She also likes to be quiet about things. However, Rexie rescued her and forced their way through the toxic crisis. Meanwhile, a spaceship came towards them. There was a man who rescued them – his name was Capt. Horado, a 33-year old Alpheria Air Defense Captain. He has black hair and violet eyes.
During the trip, Lilian shared many stories with the two. She stated that she came from Zone 45C-X and that she is 12 years old. As the night closed in, Rexie felt some connection with her as they slept together through the space journey. They were heading for another place, probably another country.
But during the short break in the atmosphere, a noise startled Rexie. She felt as if something was wrong. There was a foul stench of blood on the ship, and as she got closer, she became even more nervous about things.
This is where she saw Lilian, who killed and corrupted Horado with toxic water. Rexie trembled in fear, but Lilian got closer to her and corrupted her as well. Lilian revealed herself to be an Albeteran (one of the Albeteron) as well.
Lilian also kills Rexie in that moment. But before she becomes completely corrupted, she takes off her shades, revealing the fact that she and Lilian look almost the same. Both of them remember the past, and the reason why they were so connected with each other.
Rexie and Horado had a relationship in secret, and their daughter was named Spesari, which literally means “Star of Hope”. She was born in a meteor shower, but was taken away by the Albeteron a few years later. Rexie and Horado separated ways temporarily and kept searching for Spesari. From that moment Rexie was about to die, she realized that Lilian was definitely her daughter, Spesari. And Lilian, who is Spesari, seem to have an underlying plan for killing her parents.
She told her mother that she is very sad in killing them, but it was part of the deal with the Albeteron, because she must bring back two other subjects, kill them, and make them Albeterans as well. After Rexie and Horado died, Spesari reported back to the Albeteran command center and drove the spaceship on her own.
In Albeteron, she resurrected her parents with the help from the Albeteron. Rexie was happy to see her family again, but was sad because she could not return to Alpheria anymore. Spesari explains that the reason why Albeteron attacked Alpheria is because the country is already filled with evildoers and there was no hope left. However, she promises that someday, there will be hope for Alpheria, and the Albeteron will soon come to good terms with them.