Fated Mate 3

It wasn’t several days later that something distressing occurred and caused Stiles anger to reach full height.

Scott, Stiles best-friend at the best of times and an annoyance at the worst of time, ran toward Stiles’ house banging on the door and opened it and rushed up the stairs and burst into the bedroom.

“I’m a werewolf!” Scott shouted causing the teen to freeze in the middle of typing.

“Excuse me,” Stiles said emotionless.

“I was out in the woods yesterday at night and I was jumped on by this huge furry guy and he bit my arm but I managed to escape.  I had a bite mark on my arm and now there is none.” Scott showed his clean tanned arm.

Stiles stood up and grabbed his arm and brought it to his nose and he took a sniff and made a growl.  It reeked of dead leaves and misery.

“What does this mean?” Scott asked.

“It means we need to have an audience with the Hales. They can protect you and train you.  The werewolf that bit you is after me and since to you are around me he figured out that you were important to me.”

Stiles picked up the phone and dialed the Hale’s number.

“Hello,” a deep voice said.

“Hello Patrick, this is Stiles, I have something to ask of you may I come there?”

“Uh sure.”

“I’m bringing company.”

“Ok, see you in a bit.”

Stiles hung up and put on his shoes and walked down the stairs with Scott in tow. They got into the car and drove toward the Hales property.

Stiles was pissed but he handling it. They pulled into the driveway and saw Patrick standing on the steps.

Stiles got out leaving the car running.

“I need to train my best-friend, Scott.”

“Why?” Patrick asked serious.

“As of yesterday he was turned into a werewolf, by the Alpha and he is my best friend. Would you train him?” Stiles said giving his best puppy eyes he could muster.

“Fine,” Patrick said with a smirk.

Stiles waved Scott to come here and he did.

“Scott, Patrick is the alpha of the Hale family and had agreed to train you. Listen and don’t argue,” Stiles said sternly.

“You ain’t the boss of me,” Scott pouted.