Fated mate 2

The human groaned as he shifted to get into a more comfortable position, he rubbed his body against the silky sheets and froze, he realized that he never owned silky sheets, he opened his eyes and yelped when the sun was blazing on his face.  He rapidly blinked his eyes to get them to adjust against the brightness. He looked around and saw he was in a strange room in a strange bed and he was naked.

OMG!!!! I GOT DRUNK AND HAD DRUNK SEX WITH SOMEONE!!!! Stiles thought panicky.

Stiles looked around, “Where are my clothes?” Stiles said to himself.

Stiles swung his legs around and tried to stand, but there was a sharp pain exploding in his calf and he looked down to see white bandage wrapped around his leg.

“What the heck?” Stiles muttered and a sudden flashback of him fighting with a wolf.

Stiles shuddered at the near death experience he had, he looked around when he deemed that his clothes were not there, he invaded the dresser that was across the bed. He pulled put a dark blue t-shirt, the shirt was large and it swallowed him, but all the shirts are that size, then he hunted for pants, he found the pants and tried one on and it was too big, after trying on 3 different pants, he found one that is loose but will not fall down to his ankles, but they rested low on his hips. After folding the pants and putting them away he went toward the door and cautiously opening it.  He walked down the hall slowly and silently; he heard voices coming from below.

“You can come down now,” Stiles heard a feminine voice said.

Stiles went down the staircase and into the hall.

“Over here, hun,” the voice said leading Stiles into the living room.

There were four people standing up looking at him. The youngest of the four looked over him and smirked. Stiles realized it was his clothes he was wearing.

“Hello,” Stiles said nervously.

“Hello, we are the Hales, glad you woke up finally.”

“How long was I out?” Stiles said

“A day,” the older male said.

“Oh.”

“Do you remember what happen?” the male said.

“Yeah I was fighting a rouge alpha, I can’t believe that fool psyche me out,” Stiles said tensely.

“So you know werewolves exist?” The younger female said.

“Yes, I also know you are werewolves,” Stiles sighed.

“How did you know?” the youngest male said.

“You learn things,” Stiles said. “The alpha was my white whale he and I go way back.” Stiles softly.

“I’m sorry, how is it a mere human like you, scrawny and thin take on a full alpha and survive?” the young boy said.

“Genetics, hun,” Stiles said.

“What do you mean?” the eldest man said.

“Before we go there, we haven’t properly introduced ourselves.” The eldest female stated. “I am Lori Hale, this is Patrick Hale, my husband. These are our children, Laura and Derek Hale.”

“Ah the Hales,” Stiles said smiling, “My name is Stiles Stilinski.”

“Now that we know each other carry on with your story.” Derek said.

“Derek,” Patrick warned.

“Its alright, I take no offense.  Have any of you heard of the tribe of wolves called Argentum Ungue.”

A silence filled the air.

“They were a very powerful and brutal tribe,” Laura supplied.

“Yes, to a point.” Stiles said. “You may have heard that the tribe was a rabid blood-thirsty mass murdering band of wolves, but that is a rumor.  In reality the Argentum Ungue is a very peaceful pack, like you Hales, they are only brutal to their enemies, and trust me when I say they do have enemies because of the large territory they maintain. That is how the rumor started. They are also known for taking humans as mates and not turning them.  Half-breeds or hybrids were born.  The children have enhance abilities and they would be a werewolf more faster when and if bitten.”

“Ok, that doesn’t explain how you are able to withstand an alpha.” Derek said.

“Derek, think more harder, how is it that I know a lot about the Argentum Ungue and how I was able to withstand a fight with an alpha.”

“You come from the Argentum Ungue bloodline.” Laura said softly.

“Yes, I’m still human, but have enhance abilities.”

“Are you with a pack or are you by yourself?” Patrick asked standing straight.

“Don’t raise your hackles, I mean no disrespect. I am with my human father trying to live life simply as possible.  The alpha was a rouge that had no aim until he sniffed me out.  Let me get this one thing straight, if any wolf were to mate with me, they get what I have, this is a home here in Beacon Hills. The alpha thought by trying to force the mate thing, he would have access to a powerful pack. That is no longer the case and that is the story I’ll never tell.”

Silence filled the air for a moment.

“If you are a part of that bloodline, prove it,” Derek said not believing Stiles.

Stiles sighed and help out his hand and with a soft sheeek sound, Stiles nails transformed into deadly silver claws and he retracted them.

“That is the only thing wolfish I can do, the rest are only enhanced on a small scale.” Stiles stated.

“Interesting,” Lori said looking at Stiles with new realization.

“Oookkay, I’m sorry to cut this visit short but I must go home, I’m sure my father is worried about me and once he knows I am ok, I’ll be grounded until the end of the century.” Stiles said.

“Oh of course, Derek will drive you home,” Patrick said with a small smile.

Derek grumbled but complied and walked toward the door.

“Thank you for your hospitality and for saving me,” Stiles said genuinely.

“You’re welcome, I’m sure we will be seeing more of you.” Lori said and Laura waved.

Stiles followed Derek out and stops short when he sees a sleek black camero.

“Who does that car belongs to?” Stiles said stunned.

“Its mine,” Derek said shortly.

“That is the hottest car ever!!!!!”

Stiles was going to hug the hood but Derek grabbed the back of the shirt and yanked him close to him and said deadly soft, “Don’t. mess. the. paint job.”

Stiles pouted, “I just wanna touch it!”

“You’re riding in it aren’t you not, then you are touching it,” Derek said and let Stiles go.

Stiles pouted and opened the passenger side door carefully and got in and slammed the door.

Derek growled, his eyes flashing blue, Stiles stuck out his tongue and crossed his arms. He was chuckling inside while Derek growled once and threw the car in reverse and sped out of the driveway.

After a long moment they finally reach town “Drop me off at the library please.” Stiles said.

Derek grunted and turned into a street and parked in front of the library.

“Thank you, and I’ll send your clothes back to you,” Stiles said opening the door and closed it gently this time However he roll over the hood and smirked when he saw glowing blue eyes shining through the darken windshield.  He stuck out his tongue and walked to the library and he heard a squeal and saw the Camero shoot off down the street.  Stiles turned and walked toward his house which is near the library.