Sweater Girl

Sweater Girl

Synopsis

Ivy and Cassie have been the best of friends since the first grade. Ivy, which was held back for two years, met Cassie on the first day of grade one. Ever since both have been inseparable.

Now that Cassie is 15 and Ivy 17, things have started to change. Both being freshmen, there is so much to worry about like, finding true love and getting deflowered and partying every Friday.

But one day, while Cassie is at Ivy's for a sleepover, she realises she has never felt this way about one person in particular but now. It's as if everything has brought them together all of this years, and today was going to be the day both would figure that what they felt was mutual.

Cassie was in love with Ivy's father, Charles.

Just like he was with his daughters best friend, Cassie.

Authors note:

Well hello there, I promise I am working in the next chapter of ESKAT, it's just that it will be quite long, maybe longer than the usual. Anyhow, my other two stories, Roses for Ms.Dawson, and Boyfriend., are suspended until further notice. They have not really given interest in them and I have lost some for a while.

Enjoy this story, feel free to give your most honest opinions about it. In a way, this story will help me connect more with all of you. What your morals and expectations are, how you feel about certain emotions such as betrayal, confusion, doing the right thing, finding true love, promises, and in between.

I am not telling you to aim for your best mates father, especially if he's married, or anything of the source. Just to do what you really want, that perhaps hearts are going to break because of what you do to pursue your happiness, but sometimes you have to stop being so selfless and care more about you, even if it's only for a couple of days. It could even be years, sometimes your happiness is way more important than what others want you to do or what they think of you.

Sometimes.

With all of this being said, I want you to know this will be a short story. Do not expect me to update frequently, since I am giving the priority to Everyone Should Know (Alex Turner)

Since everyone has been so awfully amazing and great and caring.

Love everyone that reads this and cares,

- lo

{even the ones that don't}

Comment what you think, I might not publish it.