Mission number 5: experiment a little

<< gasp do I own death note?....yah no.... Srry but just no... Do u know how hard it is to get the face for all characters look the same all the time? Gawsh>>

Mr. Yagami's POV:

"WHAT?! Twenty four more deaths just yesterday?!" I shouted slamming the palms of my hands on my desk. How is this possible!?

"y-yes sir.." the subordinate stuttered. In the background I could here some one say "when will it end?". This was a nightmare... How in the world are we supposed to catch such a person?

"the same thing happened yesterday" I muttered, " every hour on the hour, one after another."

"for this to happen two weekdays in a row...I think our student theory has a hole in it." one of the officers said. Hmmm a few days ago we deduced that Kira is a student based on the times he killed.

"wait he could have just skipped classes!" one of the other investigators said.

Suddenly a voice resounded through the room.

"That's not it!" the computerized voice shouted, "That's not what Kira is trying to do! He is trying to tell us that he can kill whenever he wants!" Is there no way to stop this godlike person?

Ryuk's POV:

We walked through a deserted park towards a storage shed. It was rather old looking with vines growing on it and cracks in the walls and windows.

" huh so thats what you've been doing."Ryuk said. Laughing tauntily Light made fun of L for a while. That girl rolled her eyes.

"Be more cautious you idiot. No need to be so cocky just because you fooled him for a little while."

"I know thats why I still have a reserve of at least fifty criminals I've kept aside for times like this." he replied, "but even with that I still got a problem that needs to be solved."

"A problem?" I asked while out of the corner of my eye I notice the girl take Light's wallet and soundlessly walking out of the storage shed.

"Any one who touches the deathnote can see you right?" He stated, "After hearing that I've been keeping the death note on me, but thats even more dangerous. Until now if anyone ever saw it I thought I could've made the excuse that I've been keeping tabs on the Kira case. Either way I'm walking on a tight rope, because if he's not careful enough, Kira could end up killing his family."

"so why are we hiding out in a place like this?" I asked.

"anyone that touches the deathnote can see you, I can't let that happen" I chuckled

"I guess you can't tell them I'm just a friend either"

"My sister would have a heart attack if she saw you"

"The girl didn't seem all that scared"

"she's a different deal she knew about you before she met you."

" oh by the way she took your wallet and left"

"I know" his eyes calm and calculating

The girl's POV:

I looked throughout the park already, luckily there were no cameras in the area otherwise it would have been hell looking for blindspots. I tied my hair tightly back so none would fall loose and become visible as I pulled the hood my baggy black sweater far past my head covering half my face. The shorts I wore that day were loose and baggy like the ones a guy would wear. I had worn a nude lipstick that hid my tinted lips' natural colour. My black backpack hung on my shoulders. I looked like a male. I looked through Light's wallet. Good, he had enough in cash. It would've been easier to get caught with a credit card. I went off to get the supplies he and I needed.

Light's POV:

The door to the shed opened and she walked in and the contents of the bag spilled out as she pushed the bag over onto the floor. Out came a bottle of gasoline, some chemical materials I coudl not recognize from the distance, a wooden board, some rubber, some basic tools and science equiptment. There was something else in the shadows of the bag which I could not identify. She grabbed it from within the bag and pulled out a wig. Its realistic ivory strands hung in a popular haircut.

"oi I didn't tell you to buy that" I stated before grabbing my materials.

"That's fine it's less suspicious to buy a disguise now rather than to buy one afterwards." She waved it off as if it were not a big deal that she probably spent well over 2000 yen on the thing judging by the quality of it.

" Were you careful?" I asked idlely whilst creating chemical reactions.

"I changed into a new disguise everytime I went to a store with a camera. At the hardware store I was a boy, at the chemicals were made from basic stuff in our home, at the wig store I wore a different tighter hoodie to look like a tomboyish girl instead and since the brand of pants and backpack are both popular I saw no reason to change them. I used cash not credit to avoid tracing and I went into register lines with lots of people so it would be less likely to remember me."

"well planned are we?" Ryuk crowed through his amusement.

"Good job" I carefully put the things in place as she stared at my work. Surprisingly she is actually intelligent for her age. Hmmm maybe if i found out some more about her I would be able to just search her up and find her name through that method.

"You're actually pretty smart this is a post-secondary equation and you're only around thirteen years old, are you some sort of genius?" I said smiling brightly.

"Of course I am, I have four Doctorates and have attended three colleges." She replied smugly. My eyes widened at this. FOUR doctorates? Heh...some genius you turned out to be giving away such information. It won't be hard to find your name now. "However," she continued, "you'll never find me online, through an investigation or through any research you could possibly attempt. There isn't any data on me that exists in this world. Even if you were to kill me now it would be too suspicious." she smirked contently. Dammit...