12

The morning sunlight grazed it's way through the curtains and into the eyes of the blond-haired boy.

Jimin rubbed his eyes before slightly opening them, feeling the warmth of the boy behind him flow through his back.

Jeongguk sighed into Jimin's neck before placing a small kiss onto his nape.

Jimin suddenly gasped and jumped out of the bed, startling Jeongguk.

"Our date is today! What time is it? Oh my god its almost noon!!! Come on get up, I'll make you lunch and then we can cuddle and watch a movie and then-"

Jeongguk placed a finger on Jimin's lips, silencing him.

"I have a better idea, but first I need to go home and change. Put something nice on and I'll be back in half an hour to get you."

Jimin nods furiously and starts sifting through his closet to find something presentable. Jeongguk says a quick goodbye and leaves the apartment building, driving to his own.

Jimin felt his heart racing. He jumped into the shower and got ready, fixing his hair to perfection.

He put on his nice black pants and blazer, fixing his tie around his neck.

Just as he was adding the finishing touches onto his look the doorbell rang out, signalling that Jeongguk was there to pick him up.

Jimin wiped his clammy hands on his pant legs and walked to get the door.

Jeongguk drove home, quickly getting in the shower and throwing on a black turtleneck and a jacket.

He sprayed cologne on and ran out the door, wanting to do one more thing before picking up Jimin.

Jeongguk arrived at the small flower shop, pushing the door opened as a small golden bell rang out.

"How may I help y-"

"JIN! I need two bouquets of flowers, one of daisies and the other of roses. Please make it quick." Jeongguk bows to the older male, who nods in return, quickly beginning to form the bouquets.

About 15 minutes later Jin handed Jeongguk the two bouquets. The younger male quickly thanked the older before running out to his car.

He arrived at Jimin's apartment building and climbed up the stairs stopping at his door.

With the bouquet of roses hidden behind his back he pressed the doorbell.

Jimin opened the door and Jeongguk brought his hand out from behind his back and held the roses to him.

"Oh my god. You shouldn't have! These are so pretty, thank you." Jimin smiles widely at Jeongguk and encases him in a hug.

"You look good Jiminie. Let's go." Jeongguk entwines his hand with Jimin's smaller one, walking to the car.

"So, where are we going?"

"It's a surprise." Jeongguk winks at Jimin who giggles in his seat.

MochiJimin🙊's Story: