Chapter 2: "I'm ready!"

I admired my outfit that I picked out in the tall mirror. I choose short black boots that tied with small black leather straps and gold buckles. My legs had diamond patterned thighs that were yellow and green which I wore under red short shorts that were cut so the pockets hung out of the bottom half. For the top half of my body I had on a plain white tang top that I cut with a pair of big scissors so it stopped just below my chest and some of my cleavage could show. Over that I had on a long sleeve jacket that stopped below my chest as well. The jacket was purple so it looked just like my dads only for a woman.

I put on a pair of short white gloves because they looked cute with the purple jacket. "Lookin good Janet" I said in the mirror. Even though my outfit was very good I was still far from done, I shoved the rest of the stuff I didn't use back in the trunk and went to my moms vanity to do my makeup. I started by painting my whole face white and soon after put dark yellow makeup all around my eyes. After I applied some black eyeliner I focused on my lips. I got out black lipstick and covered my lips in it.

I pulled out more paint and painted a huge black smile on my face from cheek to cheek. I now went to my hair, my hair was already dyed green all on the left side of my head and the right side was as blonde as my moms hair before she dyed it black. I decided to put my hair into pig tails and then put the bunches into messy braids. I took one last look in the mirror and winked at myself. I still wasn't done though, I shut off the lights walked out of the room and headed for the room down the hall.

I opened the door before shutting it quickly behind me and turning on the light. I stared at the weapons with my mouth slightly open. From guns to knives to whatever was lying around, I knew how to let my imagination take over. I got 2 small daggers and a hand gun. I still needed a main weapon, something that defines my new persona. I grabbed an old box of nails, a hammer and a large wooden baseball bat. Minutes later I stared at my cool new hand made weapon.

I had nailed the nails through the top end of the baseball bat and most of the nails were rusty which I loved. I carelessly painted the baseball bat white and painted a large smiley face in black paint. I got an idea and also painted a large smiley face with two dots for eyes on my white shirt. As I walked down stairs and into the living room part of the hideout I felt very confident. "Mommy, check it out! I'm ready!" I said before she stood up from the couch and turned to face me.

I did a cartwheel towards her and struck a pose so my left hand was on my hip and my right one holding the baseball bat over my right shoulder. She gasped and put both hands over her mouth as she looked me up and down in excitement.

"Honey! It's perfect for you!" She said happily almost screaming. "So you like it?" "I LOVE it!" She said before hugging me. I noticed she started to cry a little. "Mom you okay?" "Yeah, yeah it's just...you remind me so much of him! Your father!" She said smiling. "Oh mom relax you acting like a baby, be happy" "I am happy...these are tears of joy!" She said before hugging me again.

I sighed, as she finally let go after a long moment. "Okay so you know the drill, go out mug the store and then come back after making sure the police have no sign of you" she said pointing her finger at me. "I know mom, I know and don't worry I'll be back before sun rise" I said before making my way towards the stairs again. "Alright, love ya!" She yelled before heading back to the living room to continue her TV time. "Love you too mom" I replied.

Once I was upstairs I made my way to the tall ladder that lead to the roof of our hideout. Once on the roof I made my way towards other roofs climbing, flipping, jumping and doing whatever until I finally reached a tall enough building so I could look out onto the small part of Gotham we lived in.

I sighed, "now world get ready for the one and only new villainess, 'Smiles'" my eyes widened as I said my new persona name. "Yeah 'Smiles' it suits me"

THE END