Chapter 1: Intro

"Are you sure your ready for this sweetie? You know you could always wait another one or more years" mom said fettling with her fingers. She had to know that I was ready to go out on my own tonight I was after all 19 years old. "Mom I'll be fine I don't need your guidance tonight" I said putting my hand on her right shoulder. "Well, okay fine just go and get ready, I'll be waiting down here to see the reveal!" She squealed in excitement before sitting on the couch. My mom was always so happy and peppy when she wasn't out doing her job of bossing the men around and planning to destroy the batman.

They weren't as good as they used to be when it came to fighting and even though I wasn't there when it all happened in the old days, I knew it was true. Oops forgot to introduce myself, I'm Janet Quinzel daughter of Harleen Quinzel, better known as "Harley Quinn" and my father is the original, scary, insane "Joker". Yes it's true I never really knew my dad, he was of course killed by a self inflicted injection of "TITAN" years ago around the time I was conceived. My mom always told me that it was batman that killed him but everyone else around here, even his own workers told me it was the TITANS fault. I believed it was true but I could never tell mom that, she wouldn't believe me.

We've been living in the deepest depths of Gotham ever since I was born. Mom tells me at first she thought she lost me before I was born and that he was sure I wasn't gone when her belly grew beyond her simply gaining weight by eating. I've lived a life of hearing all my dads stories of people he's killed his main goals in life and his wicked sense of humor. I'm like him in a lot of ways apparently. I have green eyes like him, my laugh was somewhat similar, I admired sick and kinda disturbing jokes and wasn't too mature at all.

I'm kinda like my mom too, like my hair was naturally blonde but I dyed the left side green. I had a slightly petite body, I was good at gymnastics and red was one of my favorite colors, plus I was a sucker for twisted minds.

Batman knew I existed and mom told me when I was about 2 years old he tried to take me away and take her to Arkham Asylum but she managed to keep me as far away from him and the non-crazies as possible. She home schooled me and trained me to be as good as her in combat, gymnastics and weaponry as she was, maybe even a little better than her. I had my dads brains, I wasn't as naïve and clumsy as her.

I've been waiting for this night for a long time, the night I could finally commit my first crime on my own and without mom being the leader. I grinned a large grin as I went upstairs to my moms bedroom. She said earlier that they're was a big trunk of old pieces of costumes she wore or at least tried on in the past. I turned on the lights in the room and was glad the curtains on the windows were already completely closed. I found the trunk in the back of her small closet and pulled it to the center of the room.

"Haha, perfect" I said as I tipped the trunk over and the contents fell on the floor. I forcefully kicked the trunk away to the wall on the left and knelt down in front of the scattered materials. My imagination was running wild like the roadrunner from Wild .E coyote in my head, imagining what my main costume would look like. "Okay Janet, lets begin your transformation" I said smiling.

✅Ok so...new story! Can't wait to write more hope you guys like this idea! And yes I'm aware there was a comic that had a person posing as jokers daughter but this story has nothing to do with that :)✅