Chapter Three

I nervously played with the hem of my dress as we pulled into the driveway of a cozy looking house. It was surrounded by a typical white picket fence and had a nice little rose garden along the front porch. I wanted to let out an embarrassing 'aw' because of how cute it looked, but refrained from doing so incase Matthew realised that I was in reality a complete loser and decided to ditch me.

"Abby?"

Speak of the devil. I turned to look at Matt and gave him a questioning look. "Yeah?"

That small smirk graced his features. "So were you still wanting to meet my friend or are you getting cold feet?", he teased.

It was then that I realised that while I was too busy studying the house, Matthew had stopped the car and was waiting for me to get out. I tried to fight the blush from my cheeks as I cleared my throat awkwardly. "Oh, yeah. Sorry. I was too busy looking at the house."

He raised his eyebrows as he unbuckled his seatbelt. "Alright then. So are you good to get out of the car... Or do you need help with that?"

Yes please. "No, I think I can manage myself." I gave him a smile as he winked at me and hopped out of the car. Oh God. Can I be any more lame? I let myself out of the car and saw Matt was waiting for me at the end of the porch.

"I should probably let you know," He started, raising his hand and knocking against the door. "The guy you're about to meet is a bit of a perv and will probably try get in your pants."

"Oh really?" I asked with an eyebrow raised, not knowing whether to believe him or not. "And you're only telling me this now?"

Matt gave me another one of his knee-weakening winks. "Don't worry. I can tell him that I'm trying to get in your pants and he'll back off."

I felt my heart speed up as he said those words and couldn't help but want it to be true. Calm down and don't get your hopes up, Abby. He's just kidding with you.

Before I could read too much into what was said, the door had swung open revealing a handsome guy. He had shaggy blonde hair, dark blue eyes and a killer smile. He was definitely gorgeous, but Matthew still took the cake in my opinion.

"Who's your friend, Bellamy?" He asked, a sly smile on his face. As his eyes ran down my body, I could feel the nerves trying to take over, but I shook them off and gave him a small, yet confident, smile.

"Dom, this is Abby. Abby, this is Dom." Matthew stated, gesturing between the two of us.

"Nice to meet you."I said politely.

"Likewise." He stated, still wearing that sly smile. Dom's eyes flickered to Matt's for a moment and it almost looked as if some secret message that I didn't quite catch was passed between the two of them.

I gave them a curious glance which seemed to put a stop to their telepathic conversation and Dom closed the door behind him. "So... What's the plan for today?" He asked, raising his eyebrows suggestively.

Matthew shrugged as we made our way to his car. "We'll see what Chris and Kelly want to do when we pick them up."

Before I got in to the front passenger seat, I motioned to Dom. "Did you want the front seat?"

"How about you join me in the back and we'll get to know each other better?" He asked with a cheeky grin.

I let out a laugh and hopped into the front seat seeing as he didn't give me a straight answer. "A bit full of yourself, ay Dom?"

"Confident is the word." He said as he buckled his seat belt. "You'll come around eventually."

Matt rolled his eyes and muttered something to himself causing me to look at him with a raised eyebrow. "What was that?"

He shook his head and started the car. "Nothing."

Dom let out a chuckle. "I didn't realise you were actually serious, Bellamy!"

I now turned my curious stare towards Dom. "About what?"

"Bellamy wants - Blimey!" He cursed as Matt took the corner too sharp. "Watch what you're doing!"

I let out a sigh and shook my head as Matthew and Dom continued to bicker between themselves. I am so confused.

As we continued to drive to the mysterious 'Chris and Kelly's' house, I wracked my brain for what the look that Matt and Dom exchanged could have meant. Was it that Matt didn't like me and he didn't want Dom flirting with me in fear I'll become too attached to them? Surely that wouldn't be it, otherwise Matt would have never invited me along in the first place... But maybe after spending time in the car together, he might be thinking that I'm a loser.

I tried to subtly rub my finger over my temple to try rid me of the headache that I was giving myself. Obviously I wasn't subtle enough as I noticed Matt glance my way.

"Are you okay?" He asked, directing his attention to me yet still paying attention to the road.

I nodded absentmindedly. "Yeah, I'm just starting to get a headache."

"It's from all your yelling, Matt!" Dom chimed from the backseat, making me grin. Dom was a hell of a lot louder than Matt.

"Me?!" Matt sputtered. "You were the one shrieking in the back like a little girl!"

Dom went to protest but I interrupted him before he could. "He's right, Dom. Your voice has an uncanny resemblance to a girls."

He let out an over the top gasp and raised his voice a few decibels higher. "It is not! You just want to fuck Matt so you're on his side in hopes to jump in the sack quicker!"

It was now my turn to gasp. "You little turd!"

"Well, that's not exactly denying what I said now, is it?" Dom stated with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh shut up. Just because I'm not quick to deny it doesn't mean that I want to."

"You're still not denying!" He said in a sing-song voice.

I let out a huff. "Fine! I don't want to fuck Matt. Happy?"

"You don't want to?" Matt turned to me as he pulled into our destination. His bottom lip was quivering and his blue eyes were wide. Needless to say, he looked utterly adorable.

I let out an over exaggerated groan. "I can't win here, can I?"

Matt let out one of his delightful laughs. "Don't worry, Abby. I'm just fucking with you."

Dom let out a snicker as Matt raised his eyebrows suggestively at me, and they both hopped out of the car. I felt a blush creeping onto my cheeks as they laughed to themselves. What had I gotten myself into?

Not the best chapter, but it'll do.

I really suck at updating my stories :/