Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 12

Authors note!!

Comment comment comment. i'm a nice person! I love comments. Be a nice person and leave one!

By the way, Kelso is not really ten, he's thriteen. Tristan was being sarcastic when he said ten. lol. Thought i'd clear that up

*Jessie's POV*

I looked like shit. It was Monday morning, I'd over slept, had ten minutes to get ready, and I looked like shit. I was breaking out from being depressed. Little dots of acne marked my otherwise smooth skin. My hair was lank and greasy from not waking up in time to wash it. But worst had to be my eye's. They were swollen, bloodshot, and puffy from crying.

I was not happy. I looked like a stoner. And worst of all, I couldn't seem to conjure up the effort to care. Lazily, carelessly, I put on a shirt at random. I didn't bother to examine it. Then pants... I didn't want to wear jeans. To uncomfortable. I picked up track pants. Good enough.

Walking downstairs I picked up my backpack and shuffled out the door forgetting my lunch. The cool morning air didn't wake me up and refresh me like usual. Nope. It just annoyed me. I made my way to school at a turtle's pace. I slept through my classes. Part of me was yelling defiance at me, telling me to get over myself. The rest of me was ignoring him.

Lunch had to be the worst. Everyone throughout my classes had ignored me, including the classes that Vanessa was in. Yep. She certainly wasn't talking to me anymore. But at lunch, I wasn't sure what to do slowly I made my way over to our normal spot.

Vanessa, Abby, Evan, Devon, Tristan and.. .......Marco sat clustered around the table. I felt my lip tremble. Great. Just fucking great. So I guess I wasn't so special after all, huh Tristan? I'm guessing not, considering you went straight to Marco when I became not an easy enough lay.

Whatever, I told myself. But I still felt moisture dotting my eye's. Vanessa had spotted me now. She looked.. Guilty. I gave her a dirty look and she frowned. She waved her arm at me, telling me to come over. 'No fucking Way!" I mouthed to her.

Everyone else at the table now was looking. Marco looked at me spitefully.. The little bitch. Abby looked sympathetic.. Which confused me. Vanessa was still holding onto the Guilty act. Evan looked confused. Devon looked oblivious. Tristan looked mad.

I walked away, not bothering to glance back over my shoulder. I didn't have a lunch anyways. I went and on the schools lawn alone. No one bothered me for a long while. Then someone did. "Hey cutie" a voice called out. I turned my head lazily in that general direction.

A boy, one who was vaguely familiar stood a couple feet away. Had he just called me a cutie? If so, I felt the building impulse to run. He looked like a criminal. He had short hair, brown. An eyebrow piercing. Snake bites. A nose stud. It didn't help that he was tall and muscled to.

As he got closer I shrunk back. He sat down next to me, making me sit up. I was scared. He could easily beat me up, and he radiated that intimidating vibe. "Do I know you?" I asked in a small voice.

"Nope" he chuckled. I identified his voice as most definitely the one that called me a cutie.

"Oh" I mumbled, looking away.

"My name's Josh" He told me.

I nodded blankly, figuring out who he was. He hung out with the bad crowd, was a total thug, and was rumoured to do and sell drugs. Not the kind of guy I wanted to mess around with oh, he's bi-sexual by the way. "Aren't you going to introduce yourself?"

"I'm umm Jessie" I said in a small voice, looking down.

"Well Jessie, your officially invited to my party this Friday night" he winked.