Your My Dream (BoyxBoy) 9

*Still Tristan's POV*

Ice cold water flowing over my head jolted me awake. I blinked the water from my eye's and looked up to see a very smug Vanessa holding a dripping bucket. Jessie jumped in my arms, which still clung to him tightly. As he looked up at Vanessa I could see his eye's were wide and annoyed.

"Was that necessary?" he grumbled, starting to shiver.

"I figured it'd be the least awkward way to wake you guys up" she replied with a lopsided grin.

"I'm cold" he then complained, and tried to stand up. For a moment he forgot my arms were around him, so when his effort failed he was puzzled. Then he remembered and looked back at me. I smirked and kissed his lips when his face turned my way.

He jumped again. "Hey!" he yelped. I laughed.

"Do you mind?" he said, gesturing to how my arms still enveloped him.

"Yes" I whined, not letting go. In fact I pulled him tighter into my embrace.

"Awe" Vanessa said. She wasn't even being sarcastic. "You guys are so cute, and you owe it all to me"

"Maybe we owe Jessie's heart attack to you, but nope. This relationship was my doing" I stated proudly.

"Heart attack?!" she seemed puzzled and guilty. I was going to send her on a guilt trip but Jessie steered us away from that conversation.

"Excuse me? Who was the brave one!? I kissed YOU, not the other way around" Jessie teased.

I laughed and rested my cheek against his soft hair. "Yeah, but you were going to pull away"

He pouted "Yeah, but still, I get the credit."

"Nope" I grinned

"Yep" he disagreed

"No-" he cut me off by scrambling out of my arms. He stuck his tongue out at me.

I made a sad face at him. He mocked it with a sad face of his own. "Did you plan on sitting there forever?" he asked reasonably. I didn't feel like being reasonable.

"Yes" I agree. I want him back in my arms. Somehow, without him there, I feel hollow and grumpy. I get to my feet. My shirt clings to me in the spots where its wet. Then I glare at Jessie for not staying in my arms like a good boy.

He smile's back devilishly. "Soo was you time in the closet like Seven minute's in heaven?" Vanessa asked, waggling her eyebrows. I frowned at her "Do you really want to know?"

She laughed "Of course not"

"Then why'd you ask?" Jessie countered.

"Stop ganging up on me!" she protested.

"You locked us in a closet though." I pointed out

"But it was a good thing" she whined

"But you know I'm claustrophobic" Jessie chimed in.

"Gah, cut it out! I didn't get you guys together so you could mentally abuse me!" she whined loudly, then hurried away from us. After exchanging a look, me and Jessie chased after her. "Nessa!" he called out, using an annoying voice.

I laughed as she stormed out of the house, muttering under her breath. Just before shutting the door after herself, she turned and faced us. "You two are bully's!" she informed us, then left, slamming he door after herself. Jessie doubled over laughing on the couch.

I was quick to chase him onto that couch, sitting nice and close. "Now that were not in an uncomfortable closet, how bout we have some fun?" I teased. Following my train of though Jessie turned pink.