Chapter 3

As I walk into the room I gasp.

There was a guy in there with only a towel on over his you-know-what.

he was very muscular. Oh my lord.

was this the right room?

"Um I'm sorry I must've gotten into the guys' dorm room instead of the girls'. I'll just be leaving now."

the guy just laughed. And he laughed for about 3 minutes. I just stood there debating whether or not to cuss him out or just leave. it's not

My fault that the stupid dorm directors people had a glitch in the system or something idk.

I said, " What? I'm sorry it's not my fault the damn guys gave me the wrong keys and room number they were probably messing with me okay? goodbye."

He just laughed some more and I started to close the door. then he told me to stay and he will explain why he was laughing.

"This better be worth it."

He told me how the dorm I applied to was a mixed gender dorm and how there are two seperate rooms between the girl and boy and that the entrance was the living room. so I guess I'm roommates with whoever he is. I don't even know his name

I ask for his name.

"It's Nathan" he states and gives me a soft smile. oh he's gorgeous.

"I'm Elise. Elise Johnson"

"Oh since you said your last name I guess I'll just say it like you."

He begins to bow like a prince and says, "my name is nathan, nathan adrian."

that names sounds familiar I just don't know from where. I decide to not say anything at all about his name.

I laugh at how he did that prince thing and say, "that was something different"

Nathan's eyes are gleaming he's so bright and nice. and tall. I wonder if he plays any sports. we have a conversation of our life and he includes swimming. I tell him how I swim too and how I think we could be on the same team if he does swimming for college.

I guess I won't be a loner after all. People have been nice-so far.

I get my room all decorated and stuff when I notice it's 6:30. I have a party in an hour and a half. I get ready in skinny jeans and a Green Day T-Shirt. I put very little makeup and make it an all natural look for the some makeup I have on. when I check the clock again it's 7:45.

I should probably get going. when I leave the room, Nathan is in the "living room".

"I'm leaving for some party be back as soon." I give him the peace sign and he just laughs and tells me to have fun.

I leave the house thinking tonight's party will be great and a great way to make friends. but really I should actually be worrying for myself at these parties of Matt.

(Sorry I haven't written in so long. I've just been so busy lately. if y'all enjoy my story just comment any shit you would like.

Keep in mind that everything is done on my phone or ipad so it could take a while :( SO PLZ FOLLOW AND GET THE BOOK IF U WANT MORE