Chapter 2

This whole summer I have been looking forward to college. I couldn't wait until I get out of the house and get away from my mom ignoring me. Now the time has come and I'm parked in front of my dorm alone because my mom still thinks her boyfriend, Josh is more important than me. So you can probably tell how much my mom doesn't care about me at all.

When I finally get out of the car I notice a group of boys with smirks all over their faces and they are ALL staring at me...

oookkkaaayyy?

So I really don't know to smile back and wave or just not do anything at all. This is my first day of college and I really don't want to put it into their head that I'm flirting or anything so I just ignore them.

Maybe it's my outfit.

After all I am wearing sorta flashy. I'm wearing a ruby colored V-like tank top and a pair of white shorts that cover my butt.

Who knows?

I don't even notice someone coming behind me but I feel a finger tapping on my shoulder and I turn around slowly. Behind me is one of the boys from the group. He

looks friendly enough so I say hi.

" hey" he says, " so I know you just got here but I would really like it if you made an appearance at the pool at 8 there's a party going on there and I was wondering if you could go ?"

I am speechless. Less than 10 minutes and someone's already asked me out. I think? I don't know I'm new to this.

"I'll try to make time. Thankyou" I smile.

He just returns the smile and turns around to walk back to his friends.

Oh! I forgot to ask him for his name!

"What's your name?" I ask.

He turns around rather quickly.

"Huh?"

"What's your name?"

"Oh, it's Matt. So see you at the party!" He turns back towards his friends with hands in his pockets.

Well he didn't ask for my name that's um not good I think. I really don't none how to get into a relationship I never really thought about dating but now with one glance at college I'm sort of going boy crazy-- or maybe I'm just going crazy. I really don't know.

I head up to my dorm hoping my roommate isn't goth or one of those punk people who are obsessed with bands and screamo music. I take the key and unlock the door. I carefully open the door slowly and close my eyes while opening it.

When I open my eyes, I gasp.