What The Hell Do...

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM! Yes this is the sound i woke up to, i rolled over in my queen sized bed to look at my alarm clock the glowing green lights read 2 A.M.

Who in the hell was at my door at 2 in the morning i ask my self as i swing my legs over the side of my bed and make my way through the cold crampt apartment.

i look through the peep hole and all i see is black hair , maybe the back of some ones head? I open the door as far as it would let me with that stupid lock i have on it which does nothing actually. When i open the door i guess it was silent because the person standing at my door still didn't turn around.

"What the hell do...?" i ask in almost a whisper but he seemed to hear me because he turns around. A random fit of coughs abrupt and i can feel my eyes almost come out of their sockets. "V-v-vic F-fuentes?!?!?!" i ask my voice quite louder.

"Sh-hh" he slurs "Can i crash here? my friend is your neighbor but his apartment is... umm locked yeah locked" he laughs "Yeah, yeah come in" i  open the door and he stammers sover to the couch and sets down.

I walk to the hall closet and grab a thick flannel blanket and a couple blankets. I hand them to him "Well the bathroom is just down the hall, kitchen is right there. Oh and my room is just around the corner so knock if you need anything I'm a pretty light sleeper"

i smile and start to stand up right as he grabs my wrist, the only thing i can think about is thank god for long sleeves. "thank you" he smiles. I nod and stand up before he finds out.

I make my way to my room and crawl under my blanket and think to my self what in the hell just happend? why me? Why..

Just then my thoughts were interrupted by a soft knock on the door. I set straight up and turn on my bed side table's lamp "come in" i call but the person standing there is not who i expected.

"Hey, um I'm sorry to wake you up this late but the guy on your couch let me in and, um i just really need to talk to you" tears start to roll down her face and i know somethings up i just dont know what, and i can see the pain in her eyes and it breaks my heart.

"Callie? as in the my best friend who left during our senior year and never talked to me again?" She nods slowly and i spring out of bed and practically run to her as i wrap my arms around her i can feel her body relax and i can hear her muffled sobs that are being directed into my shoulder.

"Baby girl whats wrong?" i ask and bring her away from my chest she wipes her eyes and she looks up to meet my eyes "Its Blake he is dead, Rylee Blake is dead and its all my fault."

Okay not what i was expecting but what does she mean blake is dead. does she mean her brother blake? no it can't be he was in a gang and stuff but he was well respected there is no way he is dead. "Hey, shh its okay just tell me what happened"

She nods and walks over to my bed and crawls under the blanket.

"Okay I was out at the club last night and and gang members from Royal Crew came up to me and Crissy and wouldn't leave us alone so I called Blake he came and picked me up, well when he got there he came in and one of the mebers wouldn't get off of me so Blake pulled him off and threw him on the floor well blake was on top of him when all the sudden shots came out of no where and hit blake and crissy. Crissy is okay but Blake is dead and its all my fault"

she starts to sniffle and I crawl into bed "Hey how about we go to sleep okay, Have you talk to the cops?" I ask and she shakes her head no.

Okay tomorrow I want you to go down there and tell them everything okay?" she nods and i crawl into bed.

I'm laying there when I turn over "It's not your fault Callie, It will be okay" I say softly

"I missed you sis"

"I missed yo to baby girl" And with that we both fell asleep.

(Hey so i know this chaper is short but please please please comment and vote. and tell me if its any good i mean this is my first book on here so if you hate it tell me and ill stop writing. alright well bye my loves! if you like it i will update later as well So double updat if you like it!!!!)