A Derek and Stiles love story

Stiles POV

" Why don't you just ask her" Scott asked me.

" Because I dont like her man " I told him.

" Hey Stiles!" Derek said.

" Hi" I replied.

So Derek thought it would be a good idea for him to go back to school to be closer to Scott. Scott being part of the pack thought it was good and bad.

" She was all over you at the party" Scott said.

" And I'm the Obamabl snow man" I said ( A/N I spelled that wrong sorry)

" Sure you are and who are you talking about" Derek asked with and amused look he never has one of those.

It's probably cause the cops arent after him anymore. Haha good times like him scarring the living shit out of me by hiding in my house and threatening to kill me good times.

" Noone" I told them both. " And what if I like a guys and not girls?" I asked.

" As long as you don't say your madly in love with me I'm cool with watever" Scott said.

Derek just stood there with a shocked look on his face.

" I'm going to class" I said then walked to class.

The day went by really fast and the next thing I know I was sitting in my room doing my homework and after that looking stuff up about werewolves cause I kind of want the bit so I can help out more but the again I didn't want it.

About 10:30 I went and layed down. I felt like a loser it was Friday and I didnt have any plans.

The next thing I know my window opens and Derel walks in.

" Derek what a-" I was cut off by Derek crashing his lips to mine

Hahahah I left it at a cliff hanger .