3. A jerk who flirt

Demi's pov

Me and miley were at our apartment and she kept that big smile on her face which made me think she was crazy "Why are you smiling like that?" I asked cause it was getting weird "Oh no reason" she said still smiling making me make a face "Is Nick that good in bed?" I asked with a smirk and her smile dropped instantly "What?!" she asked shock "Oh please don't act all innocent" I said knowing she'll get angry "Ugh! We just grabbed starbucks and got to know each other better. That's it, forgetting about that, How's Joe in Bed?" She said with a wink "Oh, that jerk. I don't know, I hate him you know that!" I said trying to prove a point and she just nod making it obvious she doesn't believe me.

**That night**

I was on my bed playing Candy crush and miley was texting Nick. It was so boring, I used to talk to her before going to sleep, suddenly my phone "beep" telling me I got a message

/Message convo/

"Hello beautiful, what's up? I bet you're bored cause I can see nick texting and I bet miley is too - Joe"

"You don't have anything else to do? -The girl who don't like you"

"i'll give up everything for you beautiful - The guy who want you...bad"

"I was right. You're desperate -The girl you'll never get"

"Not desperate, just in love with some Demi Lovato -The guy who will get you one day"

I smirked

"I'm taken"

"What!? what!? What!?"

"You see desperate. Lmao"

"No seriously? you're single right?"

"Yeah"

"Cause you were waiting for me"

"In your wildest dream"

"We're fucking in my wildest dream."

"No way, you're disgusting"

"Yours tho"

"Haha. never"

"We'll see beautiful. Love ya, going to sleep now. Sleep tight. Dream sweet Dreams...of me"

"It would be nightmare"

=One Month later=

Me and Joe kept texting and calling each other, he still flirt like the first time. Nick and Miley got pretty close and sometimes we talk with kevin, actually once....Maybe Joe, he isn't a Jerk afterall

Me and Miley was watching Joe's interview. "Please Miles, change the channel" I begged "Shush" she said concentrating on the tv.

(interviewer: "So Joe, you're moving?" Joe: "Yeah, I kinda want to move, I've been staying here for a while now" interviewer: "Oh, I totally understand, by the way, who's the lucky girl in your life" Joe: "Oh trying to get her" [laugh] interviewer: "I'm sure, she'll be yours one day and may we know her name?" Joe: "Oh yeah, she'll kill me because she live where I'm gonna move but I can take the risk, her name is Demi, Demi Lovato")

I spit all my juice on the tv and miley laughed "No way" she said "Aah! why me!?" I said getting up. "He likes you" Miley said. I took my phone and text him "You son of a b*tch! What did you just say in that interview!? Duh, Of course I'll kill you! I'll cut you in pieces and eat you as dinner cause that's my favorite meal! Motherf*ucker"

(Joe:"Yeah, I'm working on my new--Hold on, I got a message" He took his phone out and chuckle. interviewer: "Well well who's making Joe happy?" Joe: "Happy? She called me son of bitch" [laugh] Interviewer: "Demi?" Joe:"Yeah")