1. Meeting

Demi's pov

I lay down on my couch, totally exhausted from work. "oh my god!" I heard someone says "Miley?" I asked "Yeah, it's me! Guess what?" she said looking at me, like a child met barney "Let me guess, something about Joe Jonas?" I said, ready for Miley to start fangirling "Yes! Yes! I got two tickets to his concert" she said excitedly "And? You'll go with who? Your mom? Ex boyfriend? Minaj? Jesus Crist?" I said as if I didn't know she wanted me to go with her. "You're so rude but whatever I'm in a good mood and I'm going with Demi Lovato" she said "Oh really? I never met that one before" I said "Please Demi, for the sake of our friendship. It's been 10 years than we know each other and our friendship anniversary fall on the same day of the concert" she said, looking at me with those sad eyes "Only for the sake of our friendship" I said; defeated. "Who cares? You're coming and we're going meet and greet" she said getting out of my apartment "Are you serious!?" I shouted "Ya think?" she shouted back.

~~~

Demi's Pov

I put on the t-shirt that Miley gave me, it had a big 'See No More' written on it and a black skinny jeans and some bracelets. I hate Joe! He's just another jerky celebrity that cares about fame. It's so obvious that he don't care about his fan. "Demi!" Miley shouted "Coming" I said "Let's go! Let's go" Miley said cheerfully as she grab my hand and pulled me out. "Hold on! I gotta lock the apartment" I snap "Oh sorry" she said with a smile...

Okay, the concert was fun. I must accept that he have some pretty cool song but he's still a jerk. And now it was meet and greet Yayy, that was sarcasm by the way. "Come on, come on" Miley said smiling from ear to ear. "Aren't you a bit over excited?" I asked and she didn't reply, she just dragged me and we were soon in front of Joe. "Hey" Joe said with a smile "Hello" Miley said dreamily "Hi" I said monotone. "So want this picture" Joe said with a chuckle "Yes" "Not really" Me and Miley said together "Did you say 'not really'" Joe asked smiling but he was obviously confused. "Whatever, let's just take this picture and go home" I said and Miley glare at me "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" I said and Miley just stood next to Joe signaling me to do the same and for her I did.

--

"I hate you" I said "I didn't know that the car would be a bitch and stop working now! I'm sorry I can't actually see the futur!" Miley shouted and someone walked toward us and asked "Woah woah, what's happening?" "I don't know! Ask that bitch who dragged me to this stupid concert" I said angrily. "Calm down, what happened?" he asked calmly "My car broke down" Miley said quietly knowing that I can't control myself when I'm angry sometimes. "Oh, Let me tell give you a ride?" He asked "Go ride your mom" I snap "Woah, girl I didn't mean it that way" He said "Don't take care about her, she's always like that when she's angry" Miley said more quietly "Hey, are you crying?" he asked "No" Miley replied as a tear roll down her cheek "you're pretty bad at lying, come with me in the tour bus, you guys calm down and then I drive you home" Miley smiled probably cause she heard 'tour bus' and when she looked up she scream "Nick Jonas!!!" I looked at him "Great, one Jonas wasn't enough" I said as I glare at him "Sorry" he said and he wasn't serious as he chuckle.

We went to the bus and talked with Joe, he actually had two other brother. One of them was married so he wasn't on tour with him and then there's a small 12 years kiddo. Nick gave us a drive back home, maybe Joe was sweet but I'm pretty sure it's because Miley was around. Miley and me share an apartment and that night was really weird, me and miley do get into fight but we talk again after some times. The longest we go without talking to each other was 1 hour, Miley stayed on her phone probably twitter or instagram and me, I just slept as I hated those blogs shit!