Camp Half-Blood Kiss

• Dedicated to those awesome awkward almost-kiss moments, you made this story!

Hey guys! I ACTUALLY UPDATED!!!! I know I really haven't been on here a lot recently, and you should know since it's school I won't be on here as often as I would want to. And by the way I am thinking about new story ideas that might be carried out. I'll let you know if that happens ; ) Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson series or characters or any text I may have used in my story. Peace!

Camp Half-Blood Kiss

Jason, Piper, and Leo

"You're going down, Sparky" I said, raising Katropis in to battle mode. I smirked as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead. "Getting tired?"

"You wish," he said, raising his gladius in front of his face. We started circling around each other, never leaving each others gaze. He looked very determined and . . . cute. His blond hair looked golden in the sunlight and his electric blue eyes pierced my skin. Even his scar made him look adorable.

Snap out of it, Piper! Your sparring! No time to think of his cuteness!

I took the first swipe, but it harmlessly swished past him as he side-stepped. Then he swiped his sword at my feet but I jumped over it and stabbed at his chest. He blocked it with the hilt of his sword and swung back at me. I rolled to the side and hit his sword out of his hand into mine with my elbow. Then, I pointed my dagger towards his chest while his sword dug into his back. I smirked at his helpless expression.

He then smiled so warmly at me it infected me with a little jittery feeling. Then he started leaning in.

Whoa. He's going to kiss me! Jason Grace is going to kiss me! I started to lean in too. My eyes fluttered closed and-

"Hey, Piper do you want to-oh! Wow!" exclaimed Annabeth.

I quickly jumped away from Jason, my cheeks getting hot. Jason was beet red and running is hand through his hair repeatedly. To sum it up: we both looked like idiots.

Annabeth was smirking as she watched us with our red faces. Then her smirk turned into a frown and I knew she was thinking about Percy's disappearance. Maybe her and Percy used to have sparring matches and find themselves kissing their opponent-

Whoa, Piper. It didn't get that far! I mean, you could've just been imagining it.

But he was blushing. Maybe there is still hope.

"Anyways, Piper. I wanted to know if you wanted to look at some sparring videos, but you look pretty busy-"

"Annabeth." I growled, my cheeks getting even hotter.

She chuckled which surprised me a little bit. I have actually never seen her smile. Ever. Everyone talks about how she used to be cheerful and bright when Percy was around, but ever since then she got sad and was never herself. I wish I was around when Percy was here, Annabeth and I would probably be even closer then ever.

 "Well, anyway, I was wondering if you wanted to check out some sparring videos in the Big House. You can bring Jason along too if you want," she paused to smirk, "You'll find the videos in a big crate on the bottom shelf if your interested."

"Oh, sure! I'll check them out now." I said, trying to get out of the growing tension in the air.

Annabeth started to jog away, but then she stopped and quickly turned, "Oh, and you might want to take Leo with you . . ." she glanced over her shoulder at a sweaty Leo, that was swinging a huge sword around missing every single dummy in the arena.

I face-palmed. Oh Leo . . .

"Sure, Annabeth." I said as I started walking towards Leo. "Leo, stop uselessly swinging your sword and come to the Big House to watch some videos!" I shouted, slightly chuckling.