H.O.H:Because You Love Me:28:

So I want more entries for this contest. I know several of you are working on them which is awesome! Just to let you know I'll post all of the correct answers Sunday and the winner will be announced Saturday.

I do have someone in the lead however, but she didn't get all the answers right, so there is still a chance someone could beat her.

Remember - it's the first person to get all of the answers right that wins.

What if someone doesn't get them all right you ask?

Then the person with the most wins. Easy as cake.

Now some of you are having trouble finding the questions. You need to go to my profile, and search through My Works. It should just be a book that says H.O.H CONTEST! or something. It only has two parts...so may the odds be ever in your favor:)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

5 weeks later:

2 weeks before Christmas:

"Lauren! Look!" Justin called from somewhere in the house and I turned.

"What?" I said back. "My cookies have like 30 seconds left!"

"Hailee, she's gonna do it!"

My eyes widened and I walked out of the kitchen, looking around.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Living room."

I went to the living room, smiling as Hailee rocked forward and backward on her knees.

"Come on. Crawl to Daddy." Justin said, patting his legs and she smiled at him. "You can do it."

"Maa..." She said, looking down at her spot on her blanket.

"No, come forward. Come to Daddy."

He held out his hands and she looked back at him, her smile gone as she started to move forward.

"Yay, come on." He smiled, leaning forward and she crawled over to him.

I grinned, watching as she crawled for the first time and he kissed her cheek repeatedly, scooping her up in his arms.

"Hailee can crawl now! Yay!"

"Have fun baby proofing." I said, smiling down at her. "Yay Hailee. I wish I would have gotten that on video."

"I did. See?" He pointed over to his phone propped up on the table and took Hailee's hand waving over at it. "My pretty girl can crawl. Daddy's proud."

"Me too." I smiled, bending down and kissed her forehead. "I'm going to get my cookies."

"Cookies?" He sniffed the air, looking back and forth between me and Hailee. "I think Mommy said cookies."

"I did."

"What kind?"

"Chocolate chip. Duh." I playfully rolled my eyes, walking away as I shook my head.

"We have milk right?"

"Yes!" I said over my shoulder, picking up the pot holders I had had in my hand to take them out in the first place.

I pulled them out of the oven, resting them on top of the stove and turned it off.

"Justy smells it now."