H.O.H: Because You Love Me:27:

I WANT YOU GUYS TO ENTER THAT CONTEST! I still only have one entry..and I thought I'd have a lot more, considering that you'd get to read what I have so far of the fifth book AND be in the 4th....but I've checked my email 24/7 and nothing new has come in..i thought the questions were pretty eaasy......

* * * * * * ** * * *

 Thursday (4 days later)

October 17th

I watched with my mouth slightly hung open as Justin made weird faces feeding Hailee, not to mention the funny noises.

"Airplane..." He said, scooping up more of the bannana mush and Hailee laughed, leaning forward as he slipped the spoon in her mouth.

"You keep making funny facs. No wonder why she is laughing."

"Or she likes my airplane noises." He said, "Varooom."

"That is a car."

"Nuh uh." He shook his head, looking back at me. "It's not no car."

"Bad grammar."

"Baby talk." He stuck out his tongue and I watched Hailee as he bounced her against his leg.

"Ba.." She mumbled, looking around the room and I smiled.

"No, It's 'da da." Justin said.

"She's not even close yet. She's trying though. Even saying 'da da' she wouldn't know the meaning."

"But I bet Mommy would get really excited if you said 'ma ma."

"Sure I would." I shurgged, watching as Hailee was making noises as she blew with her lips.

She laughed, looking up at Justin and did it again.

He laughed with her, shaking his head as he scooped up more banana.

He held it out, but she didn't stop, she was making herself laugh, and I was laughing at her.

"No." Justin said, fighting a smile on his face. "You have to finish your bananas."

She looked at my, still making raseberries with her lips and I laughed a littler harder, seeing she was not cooperating with Justin.

"Hey, you're not helping." He said, smiling at me.

"Like you didn't do it. I think she's funny."

"Hailee," He said and she looked back at him, turning her head yet again. "No."

She stopped, bouncing herself on Justin's lap and he smiled, kissing the side of her head.

"Bananas." He said, wedging the spoon in to her mouth and she smiled, continuing to bounce herself as she looked at me.

"Aren't you happy to be eating something besides your bottle?" I smiled at her, leaning forward and kissed her forehead.

My phone lit up on the table with the sound of it's most recent ringtone and I saw Hailee's head snap in it's direction.

"It's just my phone." I told her, kissing her forehead again and got up.

My mom was calling. Well that's a little weird.

"Hey." I answered, watching Justin turn Hailee's attention back to him and slip another spoonful in her mouth.

"Hey, how are you?"

I listened, walking slowly away as I heard the tremble in her voice.

"I'm fine," I said slowly. "Mom what's wrong?"