4

Time passes and we headed back inside to help.

"Y/n go and start setting the table and make five more seats. We have visitors that will be coming." Miss Meyers ordered me.

I nod my head and walk into the dinning room. The beautiful chandelier glowed as the sun hit through the window. I head over to the china cabinet that was all the way across the room. I open the drawer and take out the silk gold placemats and set them on the table one by one making five more extra spaces. I head back over to the cabinet and laid out the plates.

"Hello there." I hear a voice.

I look up. It's Thor and I smiled. "Hello Thor." I place the plate down on the table.

"I see lunch is already being made." He says hearing the voice of Miss. Meyers in the kitchen yelling at the maids.

"I suppose she is going for a full meal. Meaning we have to start quickly."

I chuckle as he looked down at the table and sees the extra seats. "We have guests?"

I walk over to the cabinet to get the smaller plates.
"That was what I was told." I set the plates in silence.

I looked up at him as he had his back towards me and was walking around the room examining the paintings on the wall. What Lucy was telling me earlier made my face go red.

Was I starting to like Thor?

He was such a tall, muscular, strong, handsome, kind man. His adorable deep cunning voice could make any woman fall in love with him. His giant red cape flowing behind him every time he walked, along with his silky blond hair that moved every way he turned. If I did like Thor, I hope I could keep my patience around him.

I walked back over to the drawer to get the utensils.
Staring to feel sick. I became dizzy and shook so much I started to shiver. I knew what was coming as I sighed feeling the sickness wash over me.

"Lady y/n are you alright?" Thor looked over at me.

"Yes yes I'm f-fine." My arm was shaking as I opened the drawer grabbing the utensils.

"Y/n."

"Yes?" I didn't dare to look up and make eye contact with him I just focused on setting the table.

"Your face is pale, you do not look well and you are shaking."

"I'm fine Thor." I assure him as he walked over. But that could not stop him as he placed his hand on top of mines before I could set down a spoon.

"You are quivering."

I froze and could not speak. I looked down hoping something would make him leave. He slipped the utensils out of my hand and placed them on the table. He held both of my cold hands and I finally looked up.

His eyes widened with fear. "Y/n your face is flushed as ever!"

I walked passed him over to a grand mirror and was horrified. My eyes were purple and my skin had transformed into such a lighter shade. I turned to Thor who had his hand on my back. The sun started fading away and the room grew dark.

"What on earth is going on outside?!?!" Miss Meyers called from the kitchen. "Lucy get back inside! Looks like there is going to be a storm!"

My head hurt as I fell in Thors arms. It started to rain badly outside. "Y/n! Y/n! Are you alright?!" He called.

I started to see him shrink. I placed my hand on his cheek. "Thor do not leave me." I whispered.

He was confused and I could suddenly feel the room fading away as I closed my eyes.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3 hours later

     My eyes fluttered open and I saw a big dome covering my body. I looked around and saw I was in the healing room. There was a silky gold blanket covering me from my waist down and I saw Thor asleep on a chair next to me. I went dizzy again and thought I was going to throw up. I put my hand on my aching, throbbing, head as I sighed in pain

Thor's eyes opened as he leaned over to me. I sat up as my head hurt so much a tear rolled down my cheek. "Thor." I breathed.

His hand touched the dome. "It's going to be alright."

"W-why am I in this thing?" I breathed.

"You are severely sick Lady y/n." He frowned.

"What is it-!" I whimpered as my head pounded. I caught my breath and he was able to finally speak.

"Lady y/n, you did not tell us you are of the planet Glathrial." He said

I looked up at him.

"We are now aware of the sickness that you receive every year." I took deep breaths as I tried not concentrating on the pain. "The king and are doing everything in there power to find the right doctor to help you."

I shake my head through the dome. "They will not be able to, my home was destroyed a long time ago. Only I know how I can overcome this sickness."

He nodded his head.

"I must be put away for two weeks."