•- F.O.U.R.T.Y_T.W.O -•

Bella's point of view.

Panic rose among the Witchland citizens at the news of Amanda disappearing. Apparently, after the Royal court's order, Witchland divided into two with their different opinions. Some were sympathising with us, the rest were criticising. Those who were sympathising with us, now seem to not help us so much when we asked them around and sought for help. They all were going on and on about how relieved they are that, that "evil witch" was gone. With her disappearance, it was us, against the whole world.

"Mommy, what is wrong?" My 4 year old daughter asked, with sleep in her eyes she yawns.

"Nothing darling, c'mon, let's get you back to bed." I said and yet again I lied through my teeth. I gently pat her head with my trembling hand and gave her my most convincing smile but she just stares at me with a blank expression.

"Mommy, can I go to Aunt Amanda's room and sleep with her?" She asked, as if testing me. My heart clenches at her question and I almost let out my tears in front of her.

"Darling, Aunt Amanda is sleeping after so long, so if you go to her she might wake up." I said and it's a fact. Amanda has always been a light sleeper and my daughter knows that. She just yawns and nods in agreement.

"Okay then mommy, I will let you sleep with me." She said and giggled, my heart warms at her adorableness.

I get inside her room and get under her pink cotton blanket. She wraps her arms around my waist while I wrap my arm around her shoulder and gently stroke her hair.

"Mommy, tomorrow when Aunt Amanda wakes up, please tell her that I miss her." Anna said in her sleepy voice and soon after that, I could hear her soft snores. I cover my mouth, fearing that my voice might come out, and let my tears roll down my cheeks.

Oh Amanda, please be safe wherever you are, I silently and desperately pray while I quietly sobbed to myself.

I cautiously lift Anna's wrapped arms around me and place them beside her, then I sit up on the bed and give her a goodnight kiss. I leave her room, closing the door behind and saw Daniel standing in front of me with a defeated look. Even though I know what he will say, I still ask him, just to be sure.

"So... Amanda...?" I asked him, without completing my question because the words I want to say, refuses to come out of my mouth. He just shakes his head and rushes, inside the room without a word leaving me alone and disappointed.

I walk towards Amanda's room and stand in front of the closed wooden door. I take in a deep breath, mentally preparing myself, and open the door. The creaking sound of the door when opening makes me flinch in surprise and dissatisfaction. I gulp in hard while still standing outside the room even though the door is open. I get inside the room and soon I shiver as a cool gust of wind hits my body. I look at the opened window, through which she left, with sadness and guilt. I stand by the window and look at the sky, a sky with no twinkling stars nor a moon, just a plain dark sky covered with dark clouds. I look around the room which still holds Amanda's sweet scent. I deeply inhale her scent, and hold my breath, wishing for it to never leave me too.

It's been few hours, but it still feels like days since she went missing. The royal won't help nor will the citizens, they think it's better off like this and left the matters to us. I turn around to face the opened window and gasp as soon as I saw the two moons out, one blue and beside it the red moon. I smile at the sight while my eyes glistens and think, she has to be safe after all I believe in her.